HALLOWEEN HAUNT 2008

thatbandguy8807

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee thanks Marlfox and Bandguy, put even more pressure on us! :lol:

And StalkerChick, you're one of those people?!?! :o I developed some good lines last night to handle people like you.

hey now... don't make me send you to the hospital ;) lol

How big were the crowds? The line for the trail of terror always seems to be the longest.

the lines are normally longer on saturdays, since the parks open all day, theres more ppl, and ppl will wait in line starting at like 4:30-5 (like UrgentScare last night. But looks can be deceiving. Urgent Scare's really not as long as it looks, b/c the line starts/ends? right under the tunnel. So don't let it through you off.

I cant wait for this saturday.I'll take the kids up for the day,then after i take them home,i'll return for more fun.

Question i have is will the park still run if we get this rain they say is coming or will they shut down certain things until it is clear?

Never fails.It can forcast a perfect day right up until the day before.Somebody let me know so i can plan ahead.

Thank you.

I know it's a slightly belated response, but as I only joined a few minutes ago (hi! :lol: ), figured I'd throw out my two cents worth for future reference.

In response to a rain closing, to my knowledge the park itself won't close unless, perhaps, there's a thunderstorm at which point it's unsafe to be outside. In regards to attactions closing, Tombstone will probably be one of the earlier ones to close b/c of rain and the train not running. If it's a downpour, I'd assume that other outside attractions would slowly close down too, before their makeup is ruined and the atmosphere is spoiled. Though, fake blood dripping down faces could be enhanced by this.... No guarantees on that though, I'm only a lowly lackey. :unsure: I just do what I'm told.

So, taken with a grain of salt, I hope this helps for rainy outlooks and you'll still show up! (And if KI supervisors read this... I'm not trying to say anything I wasn't allowed to say. :huh: Still a little fuzzy on that stipulation. Someone just tell me if I said something I shouldn't have and somehow leaked information I wasn't allowed to... :unsure: )

To anyone who went to HH already, was this year's CornStalkers any better than TOPGUN1993's YouTube video experience from last year?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO6Xf6Izk2c

Cause a friend of mine that told me that she's going to make me go through a couple of the Haunts (and I HATE Halloween), and I told her she's gonna have to take me through CornStalkers first cause I wanna rawr back at the scareactors if it's as crappalicious as the video.  :lol:

^haha. I did have fun :P

I told her she's gonna have to take me through CornStalkers first cause I wanna rawr back at the scareactors if it's as crappalicious as the video.  :lol:

While I hate the quality in all those videos cause of the crappy night vision and complaining/talking in the backgrounds on the filmers part, that is rude. I actually like Cornstalkers this year, as some other people do as well, not everyone obviously, people have different taste.

To anyone who went to HH already, was this year's CornStalkers any better than TOPGUN1993's YouTube video experience from last year?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO6Xf6Izk2c

Cause a friend of mine that told me that she's going to make me go through a couple of the Haunts (and I HATE Halloween), and I told her she's gonna have to take me through CornStalkers first cause I wanna rawr back at the scareactors if it's as crappalicious as the video. :lol:

The video sucks because he spent the whole time going "ARE YOU BRAD?!?!?!?!?!" Not the actors' fault.

^haha. I did have fun :P

I told her she's gonna have to take me through CornStalkers first cause I wanna rawr back at the scareactors if it's as crappalicious as the video.  :lol:

While I hate the quality in all those videos cause of the crappy night vision and complaining/talking in the backgrounds on the filmers part, that is rude. I actually like Cornstalkers this year, as some other people do as well, not everyone obviously, people have different taste.

I'm sorry, I didn't read enough of this forum to realize, at the very least, that there are a lot of scareactors on here. I didn't mean to be rude at all, and I sincerely apologize to anyone and everyone I have offended.

Fairewench to urgent scare? Haha yeah I had a friend from Cornstalkers who had to transfer over there...I heard they only had 20 people or so! Shame, shame. I hope I pick a good day to go through it...

yeah and she didn't even come say hi to me outside :( stupidmeanfairie *kicks dirt* just kidding. ;) and hey those 3 guys that came over from cornstalkers rocked! They played well with me. and made for some good distractions outside when it started getting really monotonous! Yeah these first 3 saturdays have a lot of Homecomings I guess, but we fill in what and when we can! I don't think we did too bad over there on saturday.

On a little sidenote... I had an employee tell me outside Club Blood that Flight Deck is closed for the season. Is this true? I figured they'd least run it till 6 (like last year) considering it is listed on the list of attractions.

Flight Deck was open this past Saturday, we rode it. As well as the Eiffel Tower.

We didn't really go to any of the "Halloween Haunt" attractions, but the people that are walking around scared the bejesus out of me several times. Especially the people that 'slide' into you from the ground.

I want to go to the Haunt. Last week I went to the Dent School Instead. It was pretty good but not as scary as Uss Nightmare. finish is awesome though.

The Hillbilly chainsaw

The hillbilly chainsay part has them shooting a ww2 abus Gun at you. "Get out of our lawn you creeps Why does every neighborhood have to have wierdos like you" Actual Quote

Me and my friend were walking through it begging for Peanut Butter and Jelly and singing the song. My favorite parts- chainsaw finish, Damien Reaper in front lawn, principal with oversized walking cane.