Seatbelts?

Elizabeth

Hey everyone,

Just wondering about the seatbelt situations. On FoF is one car more forgiving than the other?

Also what are the seatbelts like on Vortex, Flight Deck and SoB now? Also, when one says "retractable" what does that mean?

I can fit on Dellirium and The Crypt. Been a few years since I've been there, and was wondering how it may effect the larger girls now?

Thanks!

Liz

If you can fit on Delirium then the only ride I would think would be questionable is Drop Zone. It depends on how close of a fit you are. Drop Zone has the smallest restraints.

The most forgiving seats on Flight of Fear is in the back row of a car (any car), on the side of the driver side of the train.

On FoF, just like most coasters, I find the front seat of any car to have more space in terms of leg room. The seatbelts on FoF don't go over your lap, they come from the outside and hook to a clasp on the lapbar. Vortex and Flight Deck have restraints that come over your head and a seatbelt that comes between your legs and buckles to the restraint. If you fit on Delirium and The Crypt, I wouldn't think that you would have much trouble fitting on the other coasters. I honestly can't remember what the restraints on SoB are like.

When one says retractable, think like a seatbelt in a vehicle that doesn't have a shoulder belt, just a lap belt. You pull on it, and it comes out of the side of the seat, goes across your lap and hooks on the other side of you.

Hope this helps!!

Also, If you are unsure is you will fit on any of the rides, I believe that you can go up through the exit of the ride and ask to sit in one of the seats before you wait in line.

Hey everyone,

Just wondering about the seatbelt situations. On FoF is one car more forgiving than the other?

Also what are the seatbelts like on Vortex, Flight Deck and SoB now? Also, when one says "retractable" what does that mean?

I can fit on Dellirium and The Crypt. Been a few years since I've been there, and was wondering how it may effect the larger girls now?

Thanks!

Liz

Since Vortex is an Arrow design I assume it has the same style belts as KD's Anaconda.The belt simply extends/retracts from the middle of the seat bottom(between your legs) & clips into a buckle attached to the bottom part of the harness....which on Anaconda is good because the harness tends to pop up a few clicks when I'm riding it.