What's The Best Maze in Halloween Haunt 2008?

BoddaH1994

• 2 weeks later...
...but in Urgent Scare, the room is too small, the bungee person is completely visible the whole time and didn't startle anyone in our group and actually ended up coming down and kicking a girl in our group in the leg... not the best experience....

So much for the monsters not touching you....

Terpy, who can see some real problems with this situation. . .

Yeah, I think they would be best advised to remove the bungee scare completely because in the event that the person actually caused a serious injury, especially in the case of someone older going through the maze, Kings Island could have a mess on their hands.

I worked in Urgent Scare this year (I was the crazy handlebar lady) and one of our problems was with our Jumpers.. We had gone through 3 different jumpers and only the first and second jumper I believe had previous experience. The final jumper we had towards the end had never done the position before.

And really, if you think about it.. That was an accidental touch, he must have miscalculated big time. :blink:

overall to me the best maze was massacre manor( hands down even though my hands are up. !!!!!!!!!! :lol:

here is my list of my favorite haunted houses

1. massacre manor

2. trail of terror

3. club blood

4. urgent scare

5. carnevil

6. the worksite

7. cemetary drive

8. cornstalkers

9. death row

10. tombstone terror-tory

11. redbeards revenge

if i missed any sorry i just either forgot or they were that bad to remember.

Welcome to the boards Kit! Were you the woman who went up and down the Urgent Scare line banging on that piece of metal or on the queue rails?

It depends on what kind of metal ;) she had a short piece of metal maybe a foot long and a "u-ish" shape, i had the 3 1/2 ft long pole dragging it on the ground :P lol

• 3 months later...

I vote Club Blood for KI. Very well done when I went through it.

I went through Cornstalkers at CP last year on my Oct. 10-12 trip, and I got the garbage scared out of me.

I'm not usually one for haunts, but after those two, I'm hooked. It takes a lot for me to jump out of my skin and scream at the same time, but those two did it.

I talked to an employe at the eiffle(SP?) tower, She said that the three scariest were Urgent Scare(maybe just trying to promote it), Carn Evil, and Tombstone terrortory. I was wondering what the best time and weekends to go to HH? Because everytime I go it is like a 2 hour wait for every Haunted House.

My favorite was Trail of Terror. The dolls hanging by their heads are so freaky to me because I have a fear of dolls.

Anyone remember the lady who work as the leader in 2007?

She was kind of older than the other scareactors.

Anyways, I loved her.

She would be like, "I promise to identify your bodies in the mornin'" and "Dont go wanderin off the trail, cuz then I'll have to go lookin for ya and I wont be happy"

i went opening night, on a friday. we got inside at like 715 and went to massacre manor walk on

trail of terror walk on

the rest were walkons. even some rides like face off Son of Beast The Beast Firehawk Drop Tower and Delirium to name a few.

Well I've only been in one, Club Blood, it was freaky.

It was HOT!

I agree with you it was but there was some parts that i liked and hated the bousner in front who wanted id was funny but at the end some guy who was a pimp vampire was getting next to my girlfreind and that got me mad i told him to backoff.

• 1 month later...
Well I've only been in one, Club Blood, it was freaky.

It was HOT!

I agree with you it was but there was some parts that i liked and hated the bousner in front who wanted id was funny but at the end some guy who was a pimp vampire was getting next to my girlfreind and that got me mad i told him to backoff.

Vampire pimp?! lol