TR:TR V.2?

Inraider

Hi i am new to the site and I have only been to pki once and never rode TR:TR what was it like

Tomb Raider: The Ride is an dark flat ride which is more or less an indoor Huss Top Spin. It is extremely well themed and is of course based off of the Tomb Raider movie. Next time you visit the park, I'd recommend checking it out if you're not afraid to be flipped around a few times.

Regards,

Ryan

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep, it is. I sincerely hope they lengthen the program and up the intensity. Like some have said before, it was all hyped up to be the greatest indoor themed ride experience out there. Well, it has great theming, but slightly lacks in the intensity department. I was wondering...are there other Huss Giant Top Spins out there? If so, did they all have the same problems as TR?

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, it is.  I sincerely hope they lengthen the program and up the intensity.  Like some have said before, it was all hyped up to be the greatest indoor themed ride experience out there.  Well, it has great theming, but slightly lacks in the intensity department.  I was wondering...are there other Huss Giant Top Spins out there?  If so, did they all have the same problems as TR?

no. I said this with another one too. TR;TR is the only giant top spin in the world.

My sister is totally scared of that ride! she was closing her eyes on it and it stoped. She opened her eyes, and she was upside down. She says they completely turn the ride OFF while you're upside down. She and my other sister were screaming at Ronnie and Chris. They lied and said it just shakes you back an forth. They lied apparently, but... I'm definitely going on it this year!

Although TR would be a little better with a new ride program, it's still a great ride with me. Totally unique: How many other parks are there with an enclosed, highly themed, giant Top Spin?

none. TR;TR is the only giant top spin in the world.

It's a figure of speech.

She says they completely turn the ride OFF while you're upside down. She and my other sister were screaming at Ronnie and Chris. They lied and said it just shakes you back an forth. They lied apparently, but... I'm definitely going on it this year!

Unless it was a breakdown, the ride never 'turns off' during a ride cycle. It's programmed to hold it's position at a certain point for a certain amount of time, as programmed in the ride control.

She says they completely turn the ride OFF while you're upside down. She and my other sister were screaming at Ronnie and Chris. They lied and said it just shakes you back an forth. They lied apparently, but... I'm definitely going on it this year!

Unless it was a breakdown, the ride never 'turns off' during a ride cycle. It's programmed to hold it's position at a certain point for a certain amount of time, as programmed in the ride control.

It uses giant railroad brakes, as seen in the tour.