Drop Tower

skaterboy22101

I have seen it stuck 10-15 ft in the air with riders. Riders were unloaded and then the ride was allowed to drop from that position and slam into the hyrodilcs making a loud crash. Kind of scary seeing what a fall from 10-15 feet does much less 265ft.

I can gurantee you there is no kind of "slam into the hydraulics making a loud crash" from any drop height. Let alone 10-15 feet.

Can you?!??!?!

That is why I saw it with my own two eyes along with other people in the group that were standing there.

Yes I can because your lying. Not only is there no kind of "slam into the hydraulics" from any height but the ride has never been evacuated from any position other than its normal load/unload position.

I have seen it stuck 10-15 ft in the air with riders. Riders were unloaded and then the ride was allowed to drop from that position and slam into the hyrodilcs making a loud crash. Kind of scary seeing what a fall from 10-15 feet does much less 265ft.

I can gurantee you there is no kind of "slam into the hydraulics making a loud crash" from any drop height. Let alone 10-15 feet.

Can you?!??!?!

That is why I saw it with my own two eyes along with other people in the group that were standing there.

Yes I can because your lying. Not only is there no kind of "slam into the hydraulics" from any height but the ride has never been evacuated from any position other than its normal load/unload position.

hate to break it to you bud, but it has. quite a few times.

OK, would you like to explain how they managed to accomplish an evacuation when the ride was a significant height off the ground? They have rolling staircases that can be adjusted to the specific height at which the ride has stopped? Cherry Pickers? Please tell.

cherry pickers.

I'm sorry man. And everyone on here knows I don't normally call anyone out directly ....

But do you post anything but cr@p?

Ya know, there are enough folk on here that really do know all aspects of the park that they're gonna call you on your BS.