Beast trains on Friday 10/3

bday123

I was there last night and just as I was getting ready to ride they halted operation for at least 10 minutes while they retired one of the trains. It was only 11pm.

After my ride I went back 10 minutes later and people in line told me that they were in the process

of retiring another one.

There was already a considerable line for a Friday evening, so curious as to why they would

go down to one train with closing time still almost two hours away?

I figured that once they did that the line would be extremely slow - so I went over for a couple

of rides on SOB and hung out at Club Blood! :0

I was in line while they did this.....they took one train off, the maintenance crew was looking at it, and after they were done, put it back into service. It didn't really make sense to me either why they would take a train off with the whole station jam packed.

I was in line while they did this.....they took one train off, the maintenance crew was looking at it, and after they were done, put it back into service. It didn't really make sense to me either why they would take a train off with the whole station jam packed.

Well...CRAP! I knew I should have went back alittle later to check. Oh well...I'll be back next wknd! :)