Has anyone tried the turkey legs they're selling in Coney Maul?

BoddaH1994

You may have noticed that huge grill they have outside of Outter Hanks. They're selling full turkey legs that they cook over an open fire. They have them on and off during the season further down the mall. I tried one last night and they were really good. Has anyone else tried them? Definitely worth checking out!

We tried them twice off the cart, but prefer the ones being sold at the corner store by the fountain, they are also a few pennies cheaper on the corner than at the stand!

Peanut said the one her and my wife received Saturday was a bit dry, but still good to eat.

One of those legs and some fries by the train station and you have a nice snack.

I believe that there are two locations in Coney Maul selling turkey legs. There is the above mentioned location near Outer Hanks. Then there is another stand set up down near the Dodgems, and adjacent to the ring toss game, on the side of the midway facing the Zephyr.

During daylight hours the food stand on the corner of International Street (corner you turn to the Festhaus and Viking Fury, across from the drawing stand and wood shop) sells them also.