Fearfest Confusions

Dane

It seems like not a day goes by that I don't get in a arguement about Fearfest being free. I hear people telling other poeple that its 29 bucks, 21 bucks, 17, bucks, etc to get into Fearfest. I always say that its free with park admission and they flip out on me. By the time they finally realise that I have alot more knoledge on the subject, they refer to the commercials. I tell them its just a marking ad to help sell passes for 04.

Basically what I'm getting at is that Marketing saying that Fearfest is free with gold pass (which it is), it kinda makes you think that everyone else has to pay for it.

Fearfest is free with park admission!

It's a sales gimic, makes you feel as if you're special and by spending the money on a pass, that you've earned the privilege to get in for free, meanwhile everyone else gets in for Fearfest for free also (as long as they pay to get into the park). :censored:

Yes. We got in with our 2003 passes.

This was one of the most confusing marketing campaigns I've ever seen. I'd love to see the bottom line on this one, did that many people renew early because of it? I can't be the only one who renews every year but doesn't want to do it 8 months early and (1) have my kids look nothing like their pictures by the time we use them and get hassled (happened before) or (2) lose them.

Mrs. G. I do agree with you, this was very confusing, when it was first advertised I called the park and asked some questions and they said they didn't even have all the information to give out yet and they couldn't even help me at that time. If they're going to advertise something then everyone should be informed ahead of time in case of questions asked.