How many times did you go to KI this year?

FOFreak

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can fix that.

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I had only been to Cedar Point once.

And once upon a time, a long time ago, I had only been to Great Adventure once.

And once upon a time, a long time ago, I had only been to Disney once, and then only to Florida.

No reason to stop your visits to Kings Island at only one!

Enjoy!

That's the ......point! :)

I'm considering going to KI every day of every weekend until the park closes for the season.. hey, why not?

Sadly, I won't be able to make it to CP again this year.. but I crammed in so much on my last trip this past weekend that I am honestly just glad I was able to go. My ride count was unreal, I met some really cool new people, did things I've never done before, and I took every trip tip that was given to me so that I could make the most out of everything.

You can fix that.

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I had only been to Cedar Point once.

And once upon a time, a long time ago, I had only been to Great Adventure once.

And once upon a time, a long time ago, I had only been to Disney once, and then only to Florida.

No reason to stop your visits to Kings Island at only one!

Enjoy!

That's the ......point! :)

Oh, I most certainly will be going back. If I had expected KI to be such a good park, I would have spent one less day at CP and one more at KI.

Well, for some of us, saying goodbye to perhaps the best dark ride left in a US seasonal theme park may interfere with going to Mason on the last weekend. . .

Which ride would that be? I tried looking at DAFE's website and a few others and couldn't figure it out. :unsure:

Consider Terpy's favorite parks...

SFOG and SFGA are two biggies of his!!

^^Well, usually I abbreviate Great Adventure as GAdv, BUT...then someone in another thread referred to Great America as SFGA and Terpy told them SFGA=Great Adventure, and SFGAm=Great America.

Btw...I think maybe Terpy could be referring to SFOG Monster Mansion, which is undergoing some significant renovations in the offseason (per Screamscape).

Wow i did not know that Terpy ill have to check that out thank you. Jeez i am looking back on all my trips and realizing that the summer was my last summer as a kid as i will be 18 and in college next year. Enough of my sorrows back to the topic at hand.

Keep on riding, Jasper! You may be the only person who understands my love for a certain free fall ride! ;)

Very well said. Call it n obsession if you will.

^^WOW!!! Looking at those stats makes me think about what my stats would be for the # of times I drove between Cincy and Indy when I lived in Cincy!?! I don't wanna do the math to be honest!

However, 194 miles??? Isn't 465 to 275 only like 100-ish miles??

Hey some one was paying attention, and it was'nt me. Yes what I meant to say was it's only 194 miles both there and back so cut the miles in half, but 32 hours driving was about right.

Thanks tigellinus.

Wow i did not know that Terpy ill have to check that out thank you. Jeez i am looking back on all my trips and realizing that the summer was my last summer as a kid as i will be 18 and in college next year. Enough of my sorrows back to the topic at hand.

Keep on riding, Jasper! You may be the only person who understands my love for a certain free fall ride! ;)

Very well said. Call it n obsession if you will.

Acrophobia! I love that ride too! :P

Guest rcfreak339

I went to KI a record 7 times this year with no season pass....I also went to Kentucky Kingdom a record 27 times this year and about to leave for the 29th.