I'm Gonna Be First (Water Dip)

Dreadlord67

Maybe Snoopy and Kinzel's Chocolate Pool Adventure!

(I can't be the only one who noticed Fort Kinzel at FoF)

Not only are you not the first or only to notice it, a poster here may in part be responsible for its name...having pointed out many times that its predecessor name honored a former CEO of Paramount Parks, who is now a honcho at Herschend Entertainment. . .

Maybe Snoopy and Kinzel's Chocolate Pool Adventure!

(I can't be the only one who noticed Fort Kinzel at FoF)

Not only are you not the first or only to notice it, a poster here may in part be responsible for its name...having pointed out many times that its predecessor name honored a former CEO of Paramount Parks, who is now a honcho at Herschend Entertainment. . .

Oh, so it's not self-centeredness rearing its ugly head. (Besides, it must have cost some elusive nickels to repaint it)

1007524qo8.jpg

It wasn't?!?

Oh my God, I think that when I drink, my memory becomes clearer, and when I dont drink, Im actually drunk!!!!!!

Tom, who finally decided to go to a bar and get smashed so he is not responsible for any posting done tonight, October 19th, 2008

Bidding started at $75 for a Maverick seat... you'll have to have a shiny nickel to be a first rider on Diamondback :)

However you can take that off of your taxes!

I am advised that is true only to the extent it exceeds the market value of such a ride, and being first at that...When a donor receives something of value for their contribution, the value of the thing received must be deducted from the contribution...and the contribution must in fact be made to an eligible 501 ( c ) 3 organization, and, in some cases, the donor must have a receipt. Even then, some taxpayers will find they cannot deduct 100 percent of their contribution, or cannot deduct it all. There is a reason most organizations say: "Your donation may be tax deductible. Consult your tax adviser." or, even more obliquely: "Your contribution is deductible to the full extent allowed by law." Well, duh!

Terpy, who does not recommend that those not in the field give tax advice

• 2 months later...

i hate to be a stick in the mud. but what about the workers i know they where there on FH opening day ... Im sure it will be the same deal, I know my friend who worked in games who is going back is say how if hes not working he will be waiting in line