LAST CHANCE! Only ONE Weekend Left to Experience Haunt, 2009 Season Passes on Sale Now & More!

Now is the absolute best time to purchase your 2009 season pass. Buy your 2009 season pass now and get the lowest price of the season! You can also upgrade to a Gold Season Pass and get exclusive VIP benefits such as free parking for the 2009 season, a $39.99 value! Purchase a 2009 season pass before November 2nd and you can enjoy one FREE admission into Kings Island in 2008! Do you already have a 2008 season pass? Renew your season pass online and get a special renewal discount! A 2009 season pass gives you access to Kings Island during every day that the park is open to the public, and with the addition of Diamondback Kings Island will be the place to be in 2009!

The the 2008 season coming to a close, there are only two weekends left to experience Halloween Haunt and Howl-O-Fest!

With only four more operating days, it is nearly your last chance to experience the largest Halloween-inspired attraction in the Midwest, Kings Island's Halloween Haunt! Experience this bone-chilling event before the demons, ghouls and undead return to their graves on Friday and Saturday nights from 7pm to 1am through November 1st! Halloween Haunt is FREE with park admission and FREE to season pass holders.

If demons and ghouls aren't your thing then check out Kings Island's all new family-friendly Halloween celebration Howl-O-Fest! Halloween may only be one day a year, but at Kings Island, Halloween is celebrated ever weekend in October! Filled with trick-or-treating, a costume parade, a kids only dance party, free games, pumpkin decorating and much much more, Howl-O-Fest is certain to create lasting memories for parents and kids alike. Howl-O-Fest is also FREE with park admission and FREE to season pass holders. It runs Saturdays and Sundays 12pm to 5pm.

Click here for purchase specially discounted tickets through Kings Island's official web site!

In April of 2009 Kings Island will unleash its tallest, fastest and meanest coaster! Standing an amazing 230' and plummeting through ten vertical drops, Diamondback is a guaranteed winner for thrill seekers! You can track Diamondback's construction through KICentral's photo gallery and see this steel beast as it comes to life over the next several months. Click here to see the Diamondback Construction Gallery!

Do you want the latest information sent directly to your cell phone? Sign up for KICentral's official mobile club and receive text alerts with the latest news and information about Kings Island! Signing up is fast and free! Click here for more information about KICentral's official mobile club!

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? It doesn't matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

I hear you BarvarianBeatle it has been a great year but it's not over just yet we have two more weekends. I will go on record and say that of all the years we have been coming, I think this is the best year I have ever had at Kings Island

Well, this year for me wasn't the same as last year because 2007 will always be the year that my kids first discovered that they had inherited their father's love for roller coasters and KI.... But this year has been very, very special as well.... But when I go to my office and see the on ride photo of their first Beast ride where they look SO scared next to the on ride photo of their last Beast ride of 2007 with their hands in the air, I don't know if a year like 2007 can, for me, ever be topped.....

I have my renewal voucher right here on my desk for my platinum, great deal for people like me who love both CP and KI.

I made a wonderful 13 trips to KI this year, including opening day, and rode 3 rides that I'd never ridden before.

2 of those days were terribly crowded.. the rest were like the park was waiting for me.

However, instead of spending closing day at KI, I will be at the Point, after being harassed by several friends who are going as well, including CP employees (my 7th trip this year!).

I hope you all have a wonderful closing day at KI, and I can't wait to read the TRs and PTRs when I come back.

Well one of us has been so focused on figuring out what he wants to be when he grows up, the seasonal parks are about to close already! Oh, well...there's always this weekend....and then Dollywood for Smokey Mountain Christmas! Gee, I wonder how many parks I can/should/will/might cram into this weekend? I might even have to break some of my own rules...for many reasons the planned SFOG trip this weekend won't be happening, as it looks right now....