10/25 TR

ScootZilla

Well left Indy about 8:30am stopped and got some breakfast and got to the park at 10:30am.Well as soon as the gates opened we went stright to Delirium it was a walk on we was seat number 42-46.Well after a great ride on that we went over to SOB it was also a walk on to the front seat wow.Well all i can say is you can tell where they tracked it at cause in some spots its smooth like butter and other not so smooth but still a great ride.Then we headed over to Firehawk we waited an hour and 15 mins for.The wife cried on this ride she was scared to be on her belly riding it she will ride naything but after she wanted to do it again.Then we went to the truck and got some lunch but b4 that i had to stop at the rope ladder and try to win i won.

Well when we got back in the park we got a funnel cake and a Coke no ice i hate ice.Then we went over to AE and it was about a 15min wait no bad for a good ride.Then we got off and went over to the bumper cars wow they are that bad but i still had a good time hitting the wife in them lol.Then after that we went over to shake rattle & roll and had a walk on ride.The first time the wife has been on them and she loved them we did them again.Then we went and got some fries from P-works yummy and a Coke no ice lol.Then it was about 6:00 then so we went and got in line for Death Row.

Well we went in to Dr and all i can say is WOW super job guys.I was the last in our group and i was scared a couple times the wife wow she was scared the whole time in there nice layout also we went the wrong way a couple times.Then we went on the train ride and to the outdoor scar back there and all i can say is WOW.ME and the lady we both scared and it was a greta time there.Also the wife had a boo boo when she got scared alittl bit lol.So after this we went and got some skyline and a Coke no ice.Well the worker was really rude.But it was good and we left after this as it was close to 10:30pm and we had to get home to the kids.

I know we didnt ride The Beast and The Vortex but we ride them everytime and didnt want to wait in the 2 hour lines for them we will get them next year.It was super packed last night.

Scoot