What ever happened to the ACE stone?

Young Gunz

The ACE stone is alive and well. It was removed because it said Paramount on it. Due to national security issues, I am unable to release information pertaining to the current whereabouts of the stone. I can however give a current photo from today to prove of its continuing existence.

acexh6.jpg

Hmmmm I know whats going on here. Boddah is keeping the stone at home for ransom. Pretty soon your going to see on the news, man holding old Kings Island stone hostage for 2000 dollar ransom. Diamondback campers plan to rally to get the stone back soon.

Fanny packs!!! I only know of two types of individuals that carry fanny packs. Professional Wrestlers and ACE'rs ;)

So by that logic, you must be an ACEr to wear a "fanny pack?" I didn't get that memo.

I thought we were being nice...no one mentioned fanny packs, a sense of entitlement or even complaining about trim brakes or operational procedures! :)

Terpy, who was trying to be good...you should see him when he isn't!

Terpy, you said a bad word!! Fanny packs on the other hand . . . Who still wears those? Not this ACE'r.

I do, and that's because I don't want all that stuff in my pockets when I'm on a coaster. It's easier to have it in a pack rather than have to deal with the uncomfortable feeling of my wallet jabbing me in my leg.