Hey Terpy!...GAdv Question...

I haven't been to GAdv since July (sadly), but is it true that starting at the end of the season (and currently) the ropes in the entrance plaza were starting before the fountain?! If so, how does one procure their Flash Pass before rope drop?!? :huh:

Actually...I think I may be answering my own question, but is it due to staffing? (or lack thereof)

It is my sad understanding that you can no longer buy a Flash Pass until after the rope drop...and no, I don't think makes sense either. In any event, things change. Who knows what will happen next year, or who will even own/run/operate/maintain the place by then. Oh well...life's a great adventure, else what would be the point of it all?

^^That is unfortunate news!! But funky things can happen at the end of the season, and I'll just wait to see what happens next year...

Btw, another GAdv question...you'll be shocked to know I've never done the safari (hopefully next year!), but I remember hearing about a lot of GAdv fans being mad GAdv managment under Red Zone demolished these lion statues that were iconic with the opening of GAdv, and my question is, a.) didn't management have any appreciation for this historical park artifact, and b.) could anything have been done to save them and/or auction them off??