Crowds on Saturdays during the Haunt

Kawana

I've lucked into a trip to the Island on this coming Saturday the 1st. Just wondering what to expect crowd-wise. We're not staying for the Haunt, and I know that Sundays are pretty dead (no pun intended) from Beast1979's posts, so I figure that Saturdays before the Haunt would be similar, no?

That's what I figured, but being the last Saturday, who can tell? We're probably going to leave around 7 since neither of us are terribly interested in partaking in the Haunt.

After Saturday (I was also present, 11AM-1AM) I have to say I won't ever be going to the Haunt again either. I only made it through two mazes (Death Row and Trail of Terror) before I was done. I'm very easily scared and needless to say I just about died going through those two, although I heard from the other people I was with, who went through all the rest, that the ones I did were the only two ones.

But back on topic, I didn't think the lines were too bad until the Haunt started. SOB, Delirium, and Firehawk were walk-ons for a good part of the morning.

That's what I figured, but being the last Saturday, who can tell? We're probably going to leave around 7 since neither of us are terribly interested in partaking in the Haunt.

After Saturday (I was also present, 11AM-1AM) I have to say I won't ever be going to the Haunt again either. I only made it through two mazes (Death Row and Trail of Terror) before I was done. I'm very easily scared and needless to say I just about died going through those two, although I heard from the other people I was with, who went through all the rest, that the ones I did were the only two ones.

But back on topic, I didn't think the lines were too bad until the Haunt started. SOB, Delirium, and Firehawk were walk-ons for a good part of the morning.

We didn't get there until around 1 and Firehawk was an hour at about 2:30. Delirium was a one cycle wait and SoB was a walk on but we waited for the front, in the Blue train and I must say, it was pretty smooth.

I already know I wouldn't enjoy being scared so I'm glad we left when we did. Halloween > Everything.