Park On The 1st

Jasper

Hey all i will be at the park for the final time on November 1st. I will be wearing my VIP Club Blood long sleeve black tee, jeans, and either a Penn State white hat or a Madison Central High School hat which is blue with a white C. If you see me dont be shy to come up and say hi.

I will be there on the 2nd until around 4:30 when I have to leave for work. My husband and I will both be there, most likely wearing Ohio State pullovers. I've got waist-length dark brown hair (will probably be pulled up) and he's 6'2" and blond. Say hi if you see us!

Just returned from the park on a great day. Great weather low crowds. Towards dark the fog started to roll in and KI used so much of it. I could not see where i was going in Coney Maul and i was just surreal. I found out today that most of the crew on X-Treme Skyflyer know me and know how many times i have ridden it. Thats kind of cool. I was wearing my VIP Club Blood black long sleeve and my white PSU Hat.

I will be there on the 2nd until around 4:30 when I have to leave for work. My husband and I will both be there, most likely wearing Ohio State pullovers. I've got waist-length dark brown hair (will probably be pulled up) and he's 6'2" and blond. Say hi if you see us!

I will be the guy with the two very innocent looking little boys, who are very deceiving... Single fathers are rare at KI!!

100_0032.jpg

Still hoping for short lines!

I will be the guy with the two very innocent looking little boys, who are very deceiving... Single fathers are rare at KI!!

100_0032.jpg

I will look for you! Here I am:

DSC01035.jpg

I hope everyone who went yesterday for their last time this year had a great memorable day.

We plan on coming today 11/2 and I will keep a look out for several of you who say they are going today as well. Have a great day everyone omatter what you are doing today.

I went last Sunday with my coaster bud, and at least for the coasters it was pretty dead. Everything was a walk on. I wasn't going to go today, but with the indian summer I got to go. So I'm packing my truck right now, and getting ready for my last rides of the year. If you see a somewhat tall middle aged dude with a bald spot and round black and gold sunglasses riding in the front seat alone today, it just might be me!

I will be going as well today with my girlfriend, hope to see everybody up there today for one last time of the year and hope to have a very memorable day today as i will no doubt. I will have a black long sleeved Goshen Warriors Basketball shirt and my sweatshirt will be the same thing also, if you happen to see me feel free to come up and say hi, i would be glad to meet some of the people here and put faces to names on the forums

YAY. i will be there as well. i will be wearing a black cute is what we aim for the same one i am wearing for my profile picture. i will wear that with a acdc zipped down hoodie and a blue LM lloyd memorial hat ( AKA the name of my school)

i will probably be hanging out mostly in Action Zone, then to x base then headed over for The Beast and memorable pictures of Diamondback and many others.

^^^ Chins,

The lines yesterday were fairly short save for an hour for Firehawk, 45min for FoF, maybe 35-40min for Invertigo, everything else was a walk on. Racer had a healthy line earlier in the day so we didn't ride it plus only one side was running. Firehawk only had the left side of the station open which I'm sure contributed to the longer line. Beast was a walk on at around 1:00 pm, BLSC had about a 20 min wait. Overall we had a great time, had our passes processed for next year (which took about 5 minutes, because I wanted a new picture), and we were gone.