OCT 25th

flightoffear1996

I maily went to PKI today to get my 04 pass. There was no line for the picture or the papers you had to fill out. Once I was in the park I heard Drop Zone calling my name around q 45 min wait. After that I was hooked. I went to Deluium and then headed The Racers. I rode this with my dad and he hasnt been on a coaster since the 01 season and he had a blast. After that we rode The Beast and my dad at the end he said whoa that was hauling a$s. Then rode the train. After the train we rode Scbooy doo my mom and sister wanted to see what it was like since they were never on it. Most line were around a 30 minutesand it was a good day to spend at the park for a few hours

Mrs. Chef and I also went to PKI on 10/25/03 - and since she is pregnant we also had a short visit. First we went to SDATHC. Though it was 10 AM on the nose, the line was already long. Mrs. Chef beat me by 200 point! :angry:

Then we rode the Kings Island and Miami Valley Railroad to the Pumpkin Patch where we each were able to pick and keep a small pumpkin. Then on to The Great Pumpkin, an animatronic pumpking that appears to talk. The reality is that an actress is hidden somewhere and she holds rather good conversations.

Then we walked to Hanna-Barbera Land and passed the Rugrats Runaway Reptar. Since there was no line (rare) I rode alone while Mrs. Chef waited. Then I bought us blueberry ice cream cones at Huckleberry Dairy. Since I finished my cone before Mrs. Chef, I rode Adventure Express once by myself and then we left.

I know that my trip didn't sound exciting because I didn't get on any thrill rides - and my trip was brief. However, I still enjoyed myself because I was with my favorite person (my wife) at my favorite place (PKI).

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef: