Cedar Point final weekend

fan of beast

friday night at cp was awesome. the park had a very small crowd. we arrived at 5 for our ert's. raptor was our first ride. we walked up the steps and right onto the ride. then we headed to millenium. walked up to the station and waited 2 trains. when we came back in we went thru the handicap exit and right back on. then we shot over to maverick for our final ert before the gates opened. we were next in line for a front seat when it broke down. we waited it out. about 40 minutes. always a great ride. we went for skyhawk. i had never rode it. it was fun, but way too short. then we caught magnum and ttd. both were practically walk ons. then we started hitting haunted attractions. terror island was the best haunt i have been to. carnevil was good. the mortuary school was a lot of fun. cornstalkers blew the one at ki away. fear faire was ok. their version of club blood was a lot different than ki's. it was more haunt and less sex. much better attraction. the future for me is halloweekends and no hh. they had tons more roamers and creepers. i finally had one catch me off guard. that was a first. we hit millenium for a night time ride. MF 3 times in one day. that was the first time i ever caught MF more than once.

saturday morning we headed back at 11 for our ert's. we ran straight to maverick. we got to the top of the stairs and it broke down. it seemed to be plagued with problems both days as we seen it running empty a lot. finally got our ride after a 30 min. wait. we caught meanstreak. maybe it was the cold, but was much smoother than usual. then we hit magnum. i spent the rest of the day taking pics. i have attached a few here.

cedarpoint120.jpg

i tied her shoelaces to the railroad track again.

cedarpoint124.jpg

looking for giga. i don't see her here.

cedarpoint142.jpg

maybe she's there.

cedarpoint162.jpg

is she up there?

cedarpoint165.jpg

if i only had a match.

cedarpoint178.jpg

cedarpoint201.jpg

cedarpoint213.jpg

cedarpoint222.jpg

on his way to KI????????

cedarpoint229.jpg

maybe giga's up there.

cedarpoint235.jpg

or there.

cedarpoint246.jpg

nice ride.

cedarpoint252.jpg

KI bound????

cedarpoint275.jpg

this would be a blast to criuse around in.

cedarpoint224.jpg

and the moon rises on another season.