Kings Island Countdown 2.0

iChase

Thanks for the kind comments everyone.

Wow iChase, thats pretty cool. Do you know where I could get one that is compatable with Vista? I'd like to have one!

PS- I know next to nothing about widgets, so please speak slowly and use small words, LOL :)

I want to try my hand at developing a Windows Gadget. So I'll try and post back. :)

I don't have Mac OS X.. I have Windows XP :(

I'm sorry. :lol:

What, do we know when opening day is already?

We do indeed, Sunday, April 20, 2009.

Wow iChase, thats pretty cool. Do you know where I could get one that is compatable with Vista? I'd like to have one!

PS- I know next to nothing about widgets, so please speak slowly and use small words, LOL :)

I want to try my hand at developing a Windows Gadget. So I'll try and post back. :)

Well season pass preview day is Friday, April 17th. so wouldn't opening day be on the 18th. or 19th?

Well season pass preview day is Friday, April 17th. so wouldn't opening day be on the 18th. or 19th?

Sunday, April 20 was opening day for 2008. I may wet myself if there is actually a season pass preview day as suggested.

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone!

Yeah, but I was going for official opening. For that limited group of non-season pass holders here.

Thanks iChase! I have faith in you for the windows gadget. To steal a line from one of my favorite movies... "You can do iittttt!!!!" :)

Heh. Water Boy, yes?

are you 100% sure that it is firday, april 17th.

It's a coaster, designed and built by humans, with weather, state inspections, insurance concerns, general economic conditions, etc.

There can be no 100 percent assurance of anything, but the current plan is to have season passholders ride among the first, and on that day.

Things can and do occasionally change...and if they do, you will doubtless read it here, probably first.

• 3 months later...

Hello all, epic bump here.

I've updated the widget for all those who have it (or those who have yet to get it). It now reflects the earlier opening date, April 18th, instead of April 20th. Also, it's now set to 10:00, instead of 11.

Get it here!

The download link in my original post is updated as well.