selling of alcohol

HoundDog

A dress code at Halloween Haunt? Did you go through Club Blood?

Well, my feeling on that and dead awakening are known, and for a different forum. I saw one of the club blood girls going to work on the colder night, and the jeers and whispering she endured on the way to the employee entrance angered me...and some of the whispering and laughing came from a group of volunteers.

I am somewhat guilty of that. I did make a comment while in Club Blood..something to the affect of WOW!...I wasn't crude to the young gal...but I let it be known that I was more turned on than frightened..lol. She was a very nice looking girl..with long dark hair..AND BOY COULD SHE DANCE!

Well, that is different. The whispering and laughing outside the entrance was meant to make her uncomfortable, and that is what honked me off.

A dress code at Halloween Haunt? Did you go through Club Blood?

Well, my feeling on that and dead awakening are known, and for a different forum. I saw one of the club blood girls going to work on the colder night, and the jeers and whispering she endured on the way to the employee entrance angered me...and some of the whispering and laughing came from a group of volunteers.

I am somewhat guilty of that. I did make a comment while in Club Blood..something to the affect of WOW!...I wasn't crude to the young gal...but I let it be known that I was more turned on than frightened..lol. She was a very nice looking girl..with long dark hair..AND BOY COULD SHE DANCE!

Well, that is different. The whispering and laughing outside the entrance was meant to make her uncomfortable, and that is what honked me off.

I try be somewhat respectful..I know how I would feel if that was my daughter or sister.

I believe alcohol should be allowed to be consumed throughout the park. My only question is why would anyone want to have more than 2-3 beers on any given visit? The hot sun combined with flipping, shaking, and twisting would amount to one miserable time later that day.

A miserable time indeed..... Just remember Flight Commander......

At Busch Gardens Europe, I was first almost shocked to see stands in midways that sold bottled beer (although it made sense that they were all Anheuser-Busch products), along with every restaurant (which wasn't surprising). Despite the abundant sale of alcohol around the park, I can't remember a single instance of an unruly, let alone, intoxicated guest. I've seen a few instances at the Island when a guest had too much to drink and was being detrimental to other guests' experiences. I'm not sure if that day at Busch just happened to be problem free, or if that's the norm at the park, but it seemed like nothing was out of control at all.

I just can't believe that people would spend an amount of money at the park to get drunk...talk about expensive!!!

At Busch Gardens Europe, I was first almost shocked to see stands in midways that sold bottled beer (although it made sense that they were all Anheuser-Busch products), along with every restaurant (which wasn't surprising). Despite the abundant sale of alcohol around the park, I can't remember a single instance of an unruly, let alone, intoxicated guest. I've seen a few instances at the Island when a guest had too much to drink and was being detrimental to other guests' experiences. I'm not sure if that day at Busch just happened to be problem free, or if that's the norm at the park, but it seemed like nothing was out of control at all.

I just can't believe that people would spend an amount of money at the park to get drunk...talk about expensive!!!

You must take into consideration the location of Kings Island..and the close proximity to some of the biggest redneck areas of Ohio and Kentucky.