You Can't Keep a Good Rider Down

Beast1979

The one thing I'd give up IMMEDIATELY, and others have advised you likewise, is the scavenger hunt. It will take up most of your day, there will be MANY Dollywood experts there, and you will have virtually no chance of winning.

A word to the wise....there are so many other wonderful things that that time can be spent doing....

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes give up the scavenger hunt, not worth wasting your time when you can actually enjoy Dollywood. What a waste of time at a park like Dollywood.

I dont think your mom will need a break if you let her hit the shows and the craftsmen valley. She will never know that she is in an amusement park.

Not to mention that the majority of all the shows are inside in heated theaters. The weather will not be a huge factor except for coaster ridding.

You have Terpy, myself and others making suggestions on how to enjoy the most out of Dollywood, but if you still choose to participate in said enthusiast scavenger hunt go for it. You are just missing one of the most amazing parks around at an amazing time of year.

On another note and one more reasson of my distaste for a certain coaster group. Lights on ERT for Blazing Furry for the last half hour!!!

~RailRider shaking his head...

My camera is charging and I'm packing my long-sleeve shirts, we're headed out tomorrow at 4:00 PM. Unfortunately this is going to be a tight weekend so it looks like I may park myself on the sofa on Sunday night or Monday and do one of the biggest PTR's this site has ever seen.

I was kind of hoping that'd be saved for one of the amusement park's Holy Grails like GAdv or MM, but ok....