Top Gun/arrow Dynamics Status

fyrfyter

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in, S&S Power of Utah, has purchased the bankrupt Arrow Dynamics, as well as settle a lawsuit filed by Six Flags against Arrow Dynamics. http://www.amusementtoday.com has the story in the extra section. S&S says, that they plan on keeping Arrow a separte company for the forseeable future, and to share the technology of S&S as well as Arrow Dynamics so that both companies can benefit form one another. Looks like our chances of getting a new train for Top Gun, have just gotten 100% better. I sure hope PKI fixes it, or they could change the trains over to Arrow's Bodiless Suspened Trains which would be kewl too.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I have seen Arrow's new Suspended Trains and they look nice. Looks like we might see them after all, and that is fine with me. PKI is going to make a lot of capital improvements, especially with how good they did this year. Potato Works was up 200,000 dollars in profit itself this year. While gate numbers may be down, profit is up.

• 15 years later...