Parmount Kings Domionion

Chris Pki Fan

over the sumkmer i went to pkd in virgia. The park was ok it's alot smaller but they have some great coasters :) The ride hypersonic was closed as it has been all year. there were really short lines and they have a great waterpark. But besides aconcando and volcano ther wasn't really much there.

Yea, the one problem is Hypersonic XLC hasn't been closed ALL year, just until June or July I believe, with a prototype like that you are bound to have problems. I have also heard good things, and they have FoF there too. I would like to ride Anaconda and Volcano they look like fun rides.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found Kings Dominion by accident in a Virginia Travel Magazine that my mother had stashed away in the closet in my kitchen. I was like what is Kings Islands Eiffel Tower doing in virginia. Some years later I found out more being a chain park along with Kings Island under KECO. I saw this park in motion on the Movie Roller Coaster. It is just a southern version of Kings Island. I like the fact that Kings Island has a twin park to share like the disney parks, Except the rides are arranged in a backwards way. And the fountains are on the north side of their Eiffel Tower with lots more trees and no center pieces in their fountains.

I found Kings Dominion by accident in a Virginia Travel Magazine that my mother had stashed away in the closet in my kitchen. I was like what is Kings Islands Eiffel Tower doing in virginia. Some years later I found out more being a chain park along with Kings Island under KECO. I saw this park in motion on the Movie Roller Coaster. It is just a southern version of Kings Island. I like the fact that Kings Island has a twin park to share like the disney parks, Except the rides are arranged in a backwards way. And the fountains are on the north side of their Eiffel Tower with lots more trees and no center pieces in their fountains.

There is a lot more that is different with the park than that.