The Gator Family's WDW Trip

XGatorHead 8904

Gator – outstanding report!

clappinggh9.gif

Now take two bows, one for taking you family to Disney and stepping up when you wife was sick and the second for taking the time to write this report. I know how long it takes and I appreciate you taking the time to share your trip

Sounds like you and Gatorgirl got some quality one on one time while down there.

I did not care for the Tie Dye Cheesecake either in fact I don’t think I have heard anybody who thought they were more than just OK.

I agree with you about going back for a forth straight year, but we went ahead and at least booked the bounce back deal. We can always cancel later. Although Disney’s current deal is a good one especially for those staying at a moderate or deluxe resort. If your staying at the Value resorts then the Free Dinning is a better deal, plus you only half to stay a minimum of 3 nights.

I also took a picture last year of the abandoned legendary years at the POP.

0_0_2085b54e08c271ab589b8b9b63edf442_1.j

DeLorean Rider – honestly I liked your commentary a lot and we thought you where one of the best Jungle Skippers we have had.

Luff – I truly enjoyed the pictures you posted from your trip and in the PM you sent. I think you had a unique experience too, so if you ever decide to do a trip report about your Disney Cruise, just know I would enjoy reading it.

^Thanks!

Luff, I'd like to know more too. I see the Disney Cruise commercials on the dvd's and have wondered about them. I only know two people (Paul and Aaron mentioned in Day 1 of this TR) who have taken a Disney cruise a few years ago and they had a good time.

HoundDog, Bay Lake Tower seems to be coming along nicely. We didn't get any pics of it, but going by on the monorail and on the boat we got a good view of it. I think vertical construction is done, as I had read somewhere a while ago that they were already constructing the fireworks viewing area on the roof. They also had the bridge connecting the Contemporary and Bay Lake Tower in place.

More on Bay Lake Tower: http://allears.net/acc/faq_baylaketower.htm

Luff, I'd like to know more too. I see the Disney Cruise commercials on the dvd's and have wondered about them. I only know two people (Paul and Aaron mentioned in Day 1 of this TR) who have taken a Disney cruise a few years ago and they had a good time.

Alrighty, I will put together a cruise report whenever I get time this fall/winter. It will be very tough to follow up to yours and Avatar's trip reports!

• 2 weeks later...