Antique Cars

Ryder

Actually I believe the track is still there, but they took out the cars and all signs it was there, it's been gone for about a year now, alot of people went to Coney's cars and why ruin the ozone layer for a couple extra people riding, plus it was a cost issue, why pay for 4-5 extra workers when you can cut them and the gas.

Guest pki crew 01-02

theres no way they can tear one side out since its all jumbled together . and its an old attraction in coney mall that gets a lot of attraction and riders.think about it

• 1 year later...

I have to admit that my kids, ages 7 and 9 still love to drive the Antique Cars and it's kind of a family tradition to ride them when we go. But I noticed last year that the other side was not being used. I have often thought it would be a good site for a new ride. And actually, why not relocate the Antique Cars somewhere else? They'd still draw a crowd.....they always have. That's a huge plot of land there behind the Eiffel Tower that could be developed along with the pond and tied into Rivertown with a connection to the Coney Mall. For all we know, PKI is way ahead of all of us.

they are never gona take down any of the trees around The Beast... watch the movie and youll learn about keeping the land like it is... the antique cars are being removed for good... and joey.... its not behind fof... its gona be in the center of the park... and you know what im talking about... biggrin.gif