Snow Land?

Ki Man

I think that if WinterFest was given the opportunity to become a yearly tradition for local families, then it would not fail. Instead it would probably grow a little with every passing year. But who can know for sure? This chance is simply not to be had.

Grow Each Year?

Like it did before Paramount discontinued the event?

I didn't even hear about Winterfest until this summer ... if that gives you any idea. :P

I may check out the Beach's festivities this winter. Ever since Fairborn stopped doing horsedrawn carriage rides, I've been sad. My husband and I have never gotten to do one in a snowy area..

They also offer carriage rides in downtown Cincinnati a Fountain Square and they are really, really nice. Lots of fun. They also offer ice skating and lots of other things on the square during the weekend nights of the holiday season. Tomorrow is the tree lighting at 6 PM.

^Ugh. Winterfest beat The Beach's event hands down. Of course, I haven't been to The Beach's in about 6 years, before they added the toboggan and paddle boats, but even those wouldn't beat Winterfest. We're planning on going to The Beach next month to check it out again.

The Beach event is actually a really good time and not too expensive, you get a nice discount if you're a AAA member. There seems to be a lot more for families and younger kids.

It would be nice, but it's not going to happen. They have no reason to spend labor on putting it up, or the electricity to light it. *sigh*

Relatively easy installation

How would you know?

• Like 1