A Look Back at 2008 (Video)

BoddaH1994

I'll never forget the Robbie Knievel jump..because that was the last day I ever saw my good friend Ken "Mr K" Glidewell alive. He died two days later from a motorcycle wreck on Memorial Day. He was the producer of the last Dallas Moore album..and they played live prior to the jump.

mrK.jpg

Ryan great job on the video I enjoyed it and the music was just right. Coming home on Friday night after work and seeing this was a great way to perk me right up.

100% of the credit for this work goes to the great Bill Ware. I just passed the message along.

Just as a heads up, it should read "Worlds Longest Kickline Attempt"

I agree, but when I made it I thought nit picking details like that would quickly make the video really wordy. Same reason I didn't put "World Record Attempt" for Robbie Knievel. I wasn't under oath when I put the captions in. :rolleyes:

Just to recap, all I did was add the captions. This great video was the work of Bill.

BavarianBeatle, you are my new best friend! You are correct, that is the best album from the mighty Zep. With Led Zep 4 coming in right behind that!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

It's always nice to have a friend! I just wanted to point out to those who didn't know that the music, besides being a very nice song, was from the 70s, the "good old days" of KI. Very nice choice and a very nice video!!!

However, I prefer the first album to the fourth as my second choice.... :)

-- Beatle, always a friend and fellow music fan.