o.k. so i live forever away from Kings Island (down in grant county, kentucky), and yesterday me and my family were driving past the walfle house, when i noticed something strange, thats when i reallized that there was a 18 wheeler parked in the parking lot with 3 peices of lavenderish colored track, so could this be track going down to sea world?

i do have pics on my cell phone, but i don't have a cable to download them to my computer, and i don't have internet on my phone.

Lavender you say? Hmm, I really don't know where that would be going. If it looked more blue-ish, then yes, it probably was Manta track getting ready to head down to Florida.

yea, it was like a more blueish lavender, and i can't get my phone to connect to the sprint network so i will try again later to post the picture of it.

I think that "BM" does mean B&M and "LCG08" is the track number. LCG prolly means the location or ride or something like that then 08 means where the piece goes in the assembly. I know Diamondback uses a system like this and because they are both from B&M they might use the same classification system. If the manufacture of the track is North then it prolly is going to sea world.

P.S. try to send those pics through a txt msg to your email and post them.

There was a Manta construction tour last week and DoingFlorida.com but up a video of that tour and I thought some of you would enjoy seeing the video. Manta does not look like anything super big but they are really going for the special effects. About 1:45 in to the video they tell about the special effects and artistry that they are doing to give the riders and non riders an enjoyable experience on and off the ride.

I love theme and I am excited to include Sea World in our vacation plans next year.