Fearfest Commercial

teenageninja

There was a Fear Fest commercial on Nickelodeon today at about 4:45, it shows a girl and she gets all scared because she hears something, than she goes upstairs hearing the Friday the 13th ::chi chi chi ah ah ah:: but she opens the door and it's her brother on one of those Fisher Price toys, pretty funny commercial good job WEBN and PKI.

NAH. Remember the WEBN commerical with the fat guy dancing around, and then it said soemthing about next time he'll be naked? It was so simple and stupid, but it was hilarious too. WEBN made all of that commerical by themselves and it wasn't totally off the wall.

I haven't seen the commercial, but i have seen a couple billboards going around I-71. The first one i saw was kind of neat. It had a monster in the middle with a chain saw and the billboard was cut in half. The second one went along the lines of this (This won't be the most accrurate description, so be warned):

Scary--> A Scandinavian Hairdresser

Scarier--> Kings Island Fearfest

There you go. B)

~Shadow~

Guest TombRaidersthebest

I just saw the commerical I didn't get it at first I asked my dad about it and e explained. I guess I didn't know becouse I'm to young and becouse I'm a blonde. Oct. 21 is my birthday I cant wait I'll be 14. Oh yeah.

Guest TombRaidersthebest

No I haven’t. I was going to but my other sister went into labor and for some reason I went to go to the hospital and we rented it and we had to take it back the next day. Is that ok, and besides they’re 14 year olds that haven’t seen that movie because there mom doesn’t let them. And if you want proof I'm bring my sister over to Potatoes works and show her to you. I will if you want me to. And just because my sister is my sister its not fair that you think I'm her.

Guest TombRaidersthebest

I think the girl was freaky. I know this little girl who went to our school but had to leave because she was doing commercials and she’s been in every PKI and Newport aquarium. (Except Fearfest commercials). Its kinda cool because I go to a catholic Jr. High. And someone on TV came form our school.

• 2 weeks later...