Usher

Return_of_Yogi

Guest TombRaidersthebest

\ I've seen Yogi Bear before I think he’s the one that says "I'm smarter than the average bear". I've seen George Jedson I thought he was the guy from Scooby doo and I asked her and she said with a bad attuite "Its, Like George Jedson, Dah"

One can only hope that this is a spur of the moment thing. I really liked seeing Yogi Bear and George Jetson running aorund. If you ask kids now who is yogi bear and who is george jetson, they look at you like you have four heads and say?What? I thouhgt that it was nice being able to see characters, that aren't really found on regular TV anymore.

Guest TombRaidersthebest

Yogi is too old. I mean I barley know who he is, I baby sit this kid who doesn’t even know who he is. Every one knows who Sponge bob is. Sponge bob is awesome. Don’t get mad at me but I'm kinda happy there gone so new characters can come.

Couldn't disagree more...

Why REPLACE the old with the new? Why not have both? I'm only 24 (not THAT old) and I don't think the park will be the same without Yogi, Fred, Astro, Cavey, and I think they need to get the Smurfs back too while they're at it. Go ahead and add SpongeBob or whoever, but older people won't know who they are (unless they have kids)...that's why they need both. Plus, it keeps people in jobs!

Yea, I'm a KI person too...well, I was through last night.

• Sad 1

• 19 years later...
On 10/27/2002 at 4:43 PM, SML828 said:

Couldn't disagree more...

Why REPLACE the old with the new? Why not have both? I'm only 24 (not THAT old) and I don't think the park will be the same without Yogi, Fred, Astro, Cavey, and I think they need to get the Smurfs back too while they're at it. Go ahead and add SpongeBob or whoever, but older people won't know who they are (unless they have kids)...that's why they need both. Plus, it keeps people in jobs!

Yea, I'm a KI person too...well, I was through last night.

bad news

• Haha 1