KICentral Facebook Group

BoddaH1994

I'm absolutely shocked that no one has brought this up yet (at least I don't think anyone has yet) so I took the liberty of creating a KICentral Facebook group, just as another way for everyone to connect to one another. Just go on your Facebook account and do a search for a group called "KICentral." Enjoy!

I'm on there as well. Anyone can feel free to add me to their friends list if you so desire. I didn't want to step on any toes by going in and adding everyone to my list, LOL. It's kinda hard to identify some people by their real names as opposed to screen names.

(My real name is Makayla.... Shhh, don't tell anyone!!!) :)

What is a Face Book?

Like a year book?

www.facebook.com

kinda like a journal...hard to explain...you can post pics and such, as well as say anything you want :o give it a go

Hmmm, asks you to "Sign Up For Free."

I'll pass.

You would prefer perhaps a monthly fee?

Terpy, who points out THIS site asked you to register (for free) before you could post...just sayin'

What is a Face Book?

Like a year book?

www.facebook.com

kinda like a journal...hard to explain...you can post pics and such, as well as say anything you want :o give it a go

Hmmm, asks you to "Sign Up For Free."

I'll pass.

That's ok. I can tell you I haven't had any problems with it-My space is a different matter. Just don't post anything you don't want the world to know...but that goes with anything on the 'net.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Will add the Facebook group.

It was brought up before-- I have both MySpace and Facebook. I know the admins here are quite busy, but I would like to see a MySpace page for KIC in the future.

However, the Facebook is pretty cool. I don't post much on here, but I am a daily reader and enjoy seeing everyone's adventures! :D

• 2 weeks later...