Diamondback - From the Sky Once Again!

Due to popular demand, KICentral has added more Diamondback construction photos from a perspective that no other site can bring you... from a bird's eye view! The latest in the saga of Diamondback construction is brought to you exclusively on KICentral.com as you see this 230' steel monster grow to dominate the Kings Island skyline! Click here to see the latest Diamondback construction photos!

From motorcycle jumps to high wires, eating contests to celebrity cameos, 2008 was the most exciting and eventful year in the 36 year history of the park! The season may have drawn to an end, but before we look ahead to what a great season 2009 will be, take a walk down memory lane and watch KICentral's exclusive recap of 2008.

to see a video tribute of Kings Island's 2008 season!

Looking for a great gift idea? Why not give the gift of a summer of fun at Kings Island!? Kings Island’s holiday sale is now under way and right now you can purchase a 2009 season pass and pay nothing until April of 2009! Still not enough? Every season pass gets a FREE Gold Pass upgrade which includes special VIP benefits such as daily early rides on Diamondback, a special Gold Pass parking section and FREE parking for the entire 2009 season – a $39.99 value! Click here for information about Kings Island’s 2009 season passes!

Do you want the latest information sent directly to your cell phone? Sign up for KICentral's official mobile club and receive text alerts with the latest news and information about Kings Island! Signing up is fast and free! Click here for more information about KICentral's official mobile club!

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? It doesn't matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

Those pics are so sexy. Looking at how steep that first 215' drop is took my breath away, and I don't even have a hi-def monitor. My excitement level just went up a few more notches.

I'm sure the pics think your sexy as well. :lol: . Looking at the drop from the plane gives you a new perspective on how massive the ride really is.

Wow! I knew only good things could come from you city folk and your flyin' machines!

Y'all laughed at me, Y'ALL LAUGHED! Whos a'laughen now?

it's cool to see all the legends that have grown up around good ol' Racer over the last 36 years. Good show!

Since flying over KI in 2004 I can't agree with you more. Flying over KI has allowed me (and you fine folks at KIC) to witness the growing change. Now with Diamondback, it will be the new thing I search for when trying to find KI on the horizon.

:blink: Wow! I knew only good things could come from you city folk and your flyin' machines!

There's a great shot in there where you can see all the coasters (except the NU ones), and it's cool to see all the legends that have grown up around good ol' Racer over the last 36 years. Good show!

I have to agree, seeing all of the coasters just piled in there with Diamondback making itself shown is great.