Happy Thanksgiving

italianchef

Thanks Italianchef!!! A Very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and to everyone else here at KI Central as well!! I just spent my evening making butterscotch pies with my aunt and a few of my cousins. Here's to hoping they all turned out okay!!

Bah, lightweight. My left leg weighs 120#. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving all, and enjoy your turkey (or whatever you may have for dinner). For us, it'll be turkey, polish sausage, cornbread stuffing, smushed potatoes, stuffed mushrooms, broccoli casserole, cranberry sauce (none for me, thanks), crescent rolls, and pumpkin pie... and that's just off the top of my head.

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER

Happy Thanksgiving To EveryOne,And Thank you all for Letting Me Be Apart Of The KICentral Family.

Well,Again Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I Won't Be On The SIte For Awhile,I'll Be Shoping For A 50 Foot Wide Chair Because Of How Fat I'll Get Tonight.HAHAHA Joking,But I Will Get Bigger.

I just spent my evening making butterscotch pies with my aunt and a few of my cousins.

That sounds delicious, send me one! I consider it pumpkin pie and green bean casserole day. ;)

We are having Thanksgiving at my house this year. We will be having a 16 pound turkey, cranberry sauce (the real stuff in the can, not the weird stuffing sauce), crescent rolls, green bean casserole, stuffing, pumpkin pie, cherry pie, and hopefully pecan pie. I forget what else. The stuffing, pies and casserole are all homemade by my mom. She is an amazing cook to say the least.

It also depends on what everyone brings. My family get togethers are always like that, everyone will bring a dish of their famous whatever. My grandma makes some sweet potatoes like no other, and my aunt makes some fudge so rich that you can only eat one piece and you're done. If someone likes the food enough, the person who brought it will offer to send the leftovers home with them.

Somehow a pan of mac and cheese always mysteriously shows up, and no one admits to bringing it, but it always gets eaten.

I do hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving. I realize that lately I have been a little grouchy, and for that I do apologize. Preparing for finals as a part time student while working full time, and still trying to make time for a social life has me pretty much going insane.. add in the coaster withdrawal and you've got a situation on your hands. :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Ole Terpy is traveling to a distant state park for its famous Thanksgiving buffet, a tradition he started after his father died a bit more than five years ago. There is no way Terpy would subject his mom to his own cooking, nor let her have to cook.

Spending time with family and friends...that's what Thanksgiving is all about! :)

Bah, lightweight. My left leg weighs 120#. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving all, and enjoy your turkey (or whatever you may have for dinner). For us, it'll be turkey, polish sausage, cornbread stuffing, smushed potatoes, stuffed mushrooms, broccoli casserole, cranberry sauce (none for me, thanks), crescent rolls, and pumpkin pie... and that's just off the top of my head.

Exactly what I was thinking.

WooferBear is cooking away here and expecting a houseload of 12 to 14 folk!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at KICentral. I'm new here and have grown to like you all quite quickly so kudos to this community! (and thanks for putting up with my longwindedness and strong opinions)

For those who have fallen on hard times or recently lost a loved one, I hope today brings temporary relief and healing with the joy of family and friends.

Even though she was up most of the night with a cold (that I gave her, bad papa) I have been enjoying an early morning of play with my 4 mo. old daughter and look forward to seeing her with all the family today. I really don'y care what we're eating, I'm just happy for the tme off work and school!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL AT KICentral.

Im looking forward for Thanksgiving. I am going to three different dinners. I bet by tomorrow night, ill weigh like 120lbs!

Hey - I weight 120 pounds, too! Ha ha.

I've been cooking Thanksgiving dinner and as I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on TV with my family. I am cookiing turkey, country ham (with green beans, red potatoes, and onions), candied yams, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, green beans, mac and cheese, and cranberry dressing. Plus we have apple cider, white wine, rolls, and pumpkin pie for dessert.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Italian Chef

Im looking forward for Thanksgiving. I am going to three different dinners. I bet by tomorrow night, ill weigh like 120lbs!

Hey - I weight 120 pounds, too! Ha ha.

I've been cooking Thanksgiving dinner and as I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on TV with my family. I am cookiing turkey, country ham (with green beans, red potatoes, and onions), candied yams, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, green beans, mac and cheese, and cranberry dressing. Plus we have apple cider, white wine, rolls, and pumpkin pie for dessert.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Italian Chef

What happened to being a vegitarian Chef? ;)

Happy Thanksgiving you have been Rick Rolled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozzVdswvXdc#

Best part of the day! That was priceless!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Here it is... 2:15am, the day after Thanksgiving... Black Friday. It's 2:15am and I just got up for work. If you have the day off, thank whatever god you believe in that you're not in my shoes with my shifts of 4am-10am then 4pm-10pm all in the same day. Gotta love retail. This should be my last one, though. :D