What Souvineers Do You Buy From Pki?

pki_guy

WooferBearATL I 100% agree with everything you are saying, and lets not leave out the minister’s who preach to use, but have skeletons in their closets. What I’m saying too is the message they give out is like clothing. If it feels right wear it o’matter what the name or logo are on it. Same for the message if it feels right to you live by it o’matter who’s giving it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 years ago, I purchased some Hurricane Glasses from the park that actually had the old Kings Island logo on them. Some merch maint. associates were digging through an old trailer out in the scrapyard ( where most of Hanna Barbera Land now rests, along with much of the parks history ) and they found a couple boxes of these glasses dated 1992, and the park sold them all for 1 dollar a piece!!!!!

I could not help but to make the purchase.

I also collect maps, I have every park map from 1989 and up. The only other items that I buy from Kings Island are keychains, keyhole photo photos, shotglasses, and the occasional t-shirt.

I had a really bad habit of buying logo tee shirts from every park I went to...at one point a few years ago I counted and had over 100 different tees (most of which I had never actually worn...) I ended up donating all but a few favorites to charity, because I thought owning that many park tee shirts bordered on obscene. Although, I still think I'm in recovery because I still have to fight the urge not to buy a few everytime I'm in a park gift shop...

But, hey, admitting you have a problem is half the battle...right? wink.gif

Emporium

You asked where the pins are, they are in the store next to the Girl Space next to the Keyhole photo on the right when you enter.

The pins a near the cash register on the side of a display booth that also has T-Shirts and Italian Job mugs I belive.

No they only have the big Top Gun The Jet Coaster pins there. The GOOD pins like for Beast, Vortex SDATHC etc are in Emporium, in the middle section of the store. Theres like a register there but its not used. The pins are on a spinny thing by the window.

I always get a cup, and a couple/few park maps + plus the "park used" map that has been destroyed through getting wet and crumpled in my pockets and such...(I don't even need a map anymore, it just makes me feel better) I have a couple tshirts, and several ORP's... My goal for this year is to get a picture of myself on a roller coaster, not sure which one yet, with absolutely no expression on my face...I just want to see if i can ride a coaster and look extremely bored at the same time (I don't think it's humanly possible) biggrin.gif , it just sounded mildly entertaining in my head...

My goal for this year is to get a picture of myself on a roller coaster, not sure which one yet, with absolutely no expression on my face...I just want to see if i can ride a coaster and look extremely bored at the same time (I don't think it's humanly possible) biggrin.gif , it just sounded mildly entertaining in my head...

That made me truly laugh out loud. That would be awesome but hard I would think. So funny. I have a picture in my head of someone rolling their eyes, or with this blank expression on their face OR like checking out their fingernails, like people on TV do when they are bored.

My goal for this year is to get a picture of myself on a roller coaster, not sure which one yet, with absolutely no expression on my face...I just want to see if i can ride a coaster and look extremely bored at the same time (I don't think it's humanly possible) biggrin.gif , it just sounded mildly entertaining in my head...

Hah...a good coaster to do that on would be IJST....yaaawwwwn! Wait...I forget..do they even have photos on that? lol I haven't ridden it since last year. You could also try it on SoB (Once it *hopefully* opens again...) cause the pic is before the lift hill. Lol I have an SoB pic where I'm laughing my head off bcause my friend screamed bloody murder cause it was her first time and she didn't expect the drop outta the station tongue.gif Wow...I talk alot...I only meant to talk about IJST...:S I should shut up now guitar.gif