What Souvineers Do You Buy From Pki?

pki_guy

I was just wondering what everyone buys when they go to pki. I always go to the montomery inn place and get ribs or chicken wings. mmmm mmmmm good. And my collection of prizes is getting bigger too.(almost half my prizes are from h.b. land because I dont wanna lose)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't buy, many things from PKI's gift shops caus ethere prices are outrageous. I love Spongebob and all tehir spongebob stuff is way too over priced. Like i went into teh Nikelodeon store and saw a shirt for about 28 bucks and tehn I wnet to Target and i saw teh same shirt for 15. Why can't tehy lower prices? Also their candy is expensive too, meijer and cubs 's candy is cheaper by the pound. But everytime i got there i always get Dip n' dots and a park map. Park Maps are the best sovenior at any park, no matter where it is at!

This is sort ofa soviner, but when my friends/family and I see soem gettin' them selves drawn as characteritures we stand behind teh artist and shake our heads, pretend to measure the perosn bein' draws head, and say things liek "their nose ain't that big or" look at those eyes!! It is really fun!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest faceoff

I will buy a sweatshirt for myself-to help keep me warm during the awful

winter season while i am waiting for april. I buy a stuffed animal for my nephew

and some pki clothing.

Tom

I always buy those big wall posters of a map of PKI. In other words, a big map thats ment to be a poster.

They have poster-sized park maps??

Where are those sold at? I'd love to buy one. I have a collection of actual park maps from all parks I visit hanging in my room, and I'd love to have a giant one of my home park.

"One thing that I do want to get for my Wall of Shame is one of those metal Eiffel Tower statues."

For some strange reason, I really want one of those. I'd actually like one made in the glass shop, but I'm guessing it would be pretty expensive.

Whenever I go with my friends, I always get an ORP. I have several from over the years- Flight of Fear (when it had OTSR's, and when it got changed), SOB, Vortex, Beastie, Top Cat, SDATHC, Beast, Face/off, and Italian Job. I also have some from Holiday world and SFKK.

A few years ago, I enjoyed collecting prizes from the park. I loved those stuffed animals, but didn't ever have the room in my house for them. My mom's closet is filled with those gigantic tigers, panther, and a lion.

I have an Eiffel Tower keychain, some faded Boomerang Bay flip-flops, a Beast shirt, and about $0.12 worth of PKI Pennies. I used to have a distorted glass 7-UP bottle from Glass Blower (c. 1977) and a plastic, chrome-looking Eiffel Tower that was, like, 6" tall, but, alas, they're gone.

Many years ago, I bought a slide puzzle with either Scooby Doo or Scrappy Doo on it (don't remember). The most recent souvenir I've purchased is a Beast 25th Anniversary Souvenir Cup (got it from Outfitters in Rivertown earlier this year). I've also purchased a few souvenir pennies and souvenir quarters over the years, although I always seem to lose those.