People Speculate Too Much

AZ Kinda Guy

I've noticed recently a few threads come up on another web site about the "clearing by Beast"...Can't some of you just let the park cut down overgrown shrubbery? You know, it's funny. I noticed it and I told some of my fellow co-workers give it until Saturday to be up on the Net. Low and behold...They are just cutting down some overgrown shrubbery, let it go folks.

Edit: Let me clarify on "clearing by Beast". I am referring to the overgrown shrubbery that was just to the left of the brake shed right before you get in the station.

Guest pki crew 01-02

you tell em sparky ... iguess only those who work there know what goes on and tall tale rumors go flying and gets larger and larger and streached they just like to believe new stuff other than what they allreaddy mentioned are beeing done...

You know what, not all of us think we are gods because we work at Kings Island, and might know a minor thing or two about the park. Just because you do not think its important, does not mean that others don't think it is simportant. There have been many clearings popping up in the park over the past season or two. There has to be some kind of plan in the works, with all this land being cleared. And myabe, some of us are right!

There have been many clearings popping up in the park over the past season or two. There has to be some kind of plan in the works, with all this land being cleared. And myabe, some of us are right!

Please clarify on the "clearings" you are talking about. I know of no major "clearings" in the park right now other than the obvious ones like Delirium. Again, what do you mean by "all this land being cleared"? There is no land being cleared. Like I said, you should just let the park cut down some overgrown shrubs and let that be that.

the last time I checked, there weren't exactly "shrubs" growing around The Beast. To the rest of the normal population, we refer to those as "Trees." And why would you remove trees from around a ride, that is set in a heavily wooded area, unless you had plans for it? You just don't tear down big old trees for nothing, other than to clean up a bit!

the last time I checked, there weren't exactly "shrubs" growing around The Beast. To the rest of the normal population, we refer to those as "Trees." And why would you remove trees from around a ride, that is set in a heavily wooded area, unless you had plans for it? You just don't tear down big old trees for nothing, other than to clean up a bit!

Your wrong on that one chief. Just to the left of the brake run before you get into the station was no more than overgrown shrubbery. There were no large trees in that immediate area. Like I said, just let the park cut down some overgrown shrubbery and let that be that.

Guest pki crew 01-02

yea i guess since were old enough to work at the park and love our jobs i guess that means we know less than the speculating public even though weve worked there numerous years ... yea were the un smart ones.....

what ever get some real logic please ... oh did you know some of that clearing has cement on it............ for maintenence vehicles oooooo bet you didnt know that .... who cares youll know whats new when you find out from the press so there... too bad

Guest pki crew 01-02

yea there was a whole lot of shrubery over in those pars and if you look under the track in the front seat there arent trees growing there its....... dun dun dun SHRUBERY so there az guy you are always right buddy theese kids just dont think before they speak

All of this shrubbery cutdowns MIGHT mean something. I'm going to stick with AZ for that one at the moment. Yeah it could just be some maintenence on the shrubbery *Insert Dramatic Monty Python & Holy Grail chord here*, but I'm not going to make any decisions on that until the park press releases about it.

~Shadow~

people people people, where's the love in this world? people people people, where's the love in this world? Cuz we're all brothers and sisters, we all look the same, so why wont... nevermind that part. but seriously... if people want to make something of a shrub, then I shall say NI!

Yea Sparky let us speculate, just because your high up in rides and know "everything" doesn't mean your right.  

Specualting is fine but lets try and keep it about the upcoming year. Why overshadow what looks to be a great upcoming year with rumors and he said she said comments? BTW, I'm not "high up" in rides and not once did I say I know everything.

I talked to a ride official that said we are indeed getting a coaster for 2004! what type: he said steel

what it does: he didn't know

At least we have somesort of confirmation.

Hate to burst your bubble but when it comes to asking employees about future plans your better off asking the Dippin Dots guy. Therefore, you have NO confirmation.