Deaths At Kings Island

Dane

I point I would like someone to clarify- the 50' observation deck on the Eiffel Tower- Shaggy said it closed in 1983, never to reopen.

I seem to recall climbing to that level at least into the mid-90's.... didn't I?

Your right, I know for a fact that it didn't close in 1983 forever, as I first went to the park in 1987 and I remember walking up to the 50 foot platform many of times. Now for some reason Im thinking it was closed off well before the mid 90's, I'm thinking it was already closed when Paramount bought out the park, but I could be wrong, if it wasn't it was shortly after.

I point I would like someone to clarify- the 50' observation deck on the Eiffel Tower- Shaggy said it closed in 1983, never to reopen.

I seem to recall climbing to that level at least into the mid-90's.... didn't I?

Your right, I know for a fact that it didn't close in 1983 forever, as I first went to the park in 1987 and I remember walking up to the 50 foot platform many of times. Now for some reason Im thinking it was closed off well before the mid 90's, I'm thinking it was already closed when Paramount bought out the park, but I could be wrong, if it wasn't it was shortly after.

I know people that went up in that section of the tower in the 90's also.

I have actually done a tremendous amount of time researching this before I was apart of KIC. Ghost Hunters (tv show) actually did a episode on Kings Island. I could not find the full episode for you guys, but here is the episode split into 3 parts. Also, this does not talk about the deaths of KI, but the hauntings. Im pretty sure this video has been posted before. But I couldn’t find it. Hope you guys watch it! :D They didn't really find to much. But there was activity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auk103UU7K0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNmLyO3WHw4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMKJPD7AxNY

I remember the deck at the 50' level of the Eiffel Tower would get slippery when it rained, and that, if you weren't careful, you could bump your head on the angular beams at the corners of the deck. That and if you had to get down quickly, the staircases would get crowded (like trying to walk back through The Vortex house during high-capacity times). What I don't know is if these factors played a part in their decision to close it off.

Is it supposed to be pronounced "Brown Tiger?" Curious.

• Like 1

I remember the deck at the 50' level of the Eiffel Tower would get slippery when it rained, and that, if you weren't careful, you could bump your head on the angular beams at the corners of the deck. That and if you had to get down quickly, the staircases would get crowded (like trying to walk back through The Vortex house during high-capacity times). What I don't know is if these factors played a part in their decision to close it off.

Is it supposed to be pronounced "Brown Tiger?" Curious.

I think that it would be a good change, If Kings Island decided to open back up the 50' Level.

I've read some really deep stuff on how science has been able to theorize that, for the most part, non-color-blind humans typically see and process color the same way (as a means of survival in evolution theory, and as a means of uniform adaptation to creation in intelligent design theory.)

How about direction? My "east" could be your "north." That's one that nobody can figure out. I've tried to explain that one, but I always get this face in response: :blink: