1977 park brochure on eBay!

BigJim

"pimp my ebay auction"? Now that hurts my feelings. :lol:

I'm a 27 year member of ACE, and know that people who love their park collect this kind of stuff but it's not available very often, so I put a link up.

I remember riding Screamin' Demon that first year...thinking it was nothing until the backwards trip.

I went to KI a lot in my younger days...rode The Beast in 1979 and also got 1 ride on The Bat its first year. Nowadays I spend most of my amusement park time taking my kids to Cedar Point for all the Snoopy rides.

How is the Nickelodeon section of KI? Worth a 3 hour drive for a 3 and 5 year old?

"pimp my ebay auction"? Now that hurts my feelings. :lol:

I'm a 27 year member of ACE, and know that people who love their park collect this kind of stuff but it's not available very often, so I put a link up.

I remember riding Screamin' Demon that first year...thinking it was nothing until the backwards trip.

I went to KI a lot in my younger days...rode The Beast in 1979 and also got 1 ride on The Bat the next year. Nowadays I spend most of my amusement park time taking my kids to Cedar Point for all the Snoopy rides.

How is the Nickelodeon section of KI? Worth a 3 hour drive for a 3 and 5 year old?

they would love it!! im 20 and I like a few of the rides in NU..I will admit it lol. i dont care but yea definately worth the drive for them. the 5 year old may even like Adventure Express...if he/she meets the height requirement...

nice, I wonder if someone from here will buy it and upload the pictures from it in the history section of this site!!! awsome find my friend!!!and also welcome to KIC!!!

I have the 1979 brochure for the first year of The Beast..if I can dig it up I will post it.

There's a '79 (and '78) up on eBay right now...same seller as the 1977. Must have found a box of stuff! :lol:

I have ton of old Maps and stuff i have collected since the 2000 season and i think i have about 60 or 65 park maps. I wonder if i could get any of those to sell on Ebay?

After noticing how well park maps sold on EBAY a few years ago..I started grabbing handfuls of them everytime I went. I will wait 15-20 years and will start selling the bejeezus out of them on EBAY myself. I have seen some 72-77 brochures sell for upwards of over $30.