Six Flags Passes Twenty Percent Off Online Today Only

Give the gift of thrills with a Six Flags Season Pass and SAVE 20% when you buy online — TODAY ONLY (December 14, 2008)!

Enjoy UNLIMITED VISITS with a Season Pass. It pays for itself in LESS THAN TWO VISITS.

Come as often as you want, stay as long as you like.

Your Six Flags Theme Park Season Pass includes FREE TICKETS for friends.

Receive over $300 in discounts on food, games, souvenirs and more.

http://www.sixflags.com

Today ONLY. Six Flags Over Georgia passes are only $39.99 today plus tax and handling fee...parking additional...but you must process where you buy (unless you are renewing, then you must renew where your pass is from...)

Terpy, who recently renewed his Great Adventure pass...such is life!

Same story last year. Parking IS for sale at Great Adventure...at least it was last week. It doesn't, however, show up as an option until the second screen. It was $45, tax included.

Know also you cannot get in ANY other Six Flags park until your pass is processed, and you must process at the park where bought...unless you are renewing...in which case processing is unnecessary.

Terpy, who knows this...from experience.

Same story last year. Parking IS for sale at Great Adventure...at least it was last week. It doesn't, however, show up as an option until the second screen. It was $45, tax included.

Know also you cannot get in ANY other Six Flags park until your pass is processed, and you must process at the park where bought...unless you are renewing...in which case processing is unnecessary.

Terpy, who knows this...from experience.

No, I made it all the way to the pay screen and there was no option.

I even went through as if I was not renewing the pass and there was no option.

Very Odd.

It was the exact same last year, which is how I ended up trading a SFOG pass and some boot for a SFGAd pass in order to get parking. They wouldn't even sell me parking for my SFOG pass at SFOG on opening day last year! Finally, Cedar Fair got its act together on passes, and there are still differences from park to park at Six Flags. Sigh.

It was the exact same last year, which is how I ended up trading a SFOG pass and some boot for a SFGAd pass in order to get parking. They wouldn't even sell me parking for my SFOG pass at SFOG on opening day last year! Finally, Cedar Fair got its act together on passes, and there are still differences from park to park at Six Flags. Sigh.

Last year SFOG just mailed me my pass in the mail and told me to go on line to activate it.

Maybe they'll do that again this year.

I certainly won't buy a pass without parking attached.

Guest rcfreak339
Ah, okay. SFKK's is actually pretty cheap. I might think of getting one if SFKK wasn't such a bad park compared to others... see their point?

Kentucky Kingdom is not a bad park, Yes it's not great but it doesn't deserve the crap it gets. As I said before SFKK has a really great waterpark with the 2nd best waterslide in the world for 2008....If they expanded the water park SFKK could defenitly compite with HW....Now back on topic, I will be getting one of course! :D