I cant wait for.....

skaterboy22101

yes you can all you need is your pass and the number on the back and a credit card.

I already renewed my pass online and all it gave me was that white sheet you take to get processed. Would my old Gold pass still work aswell?

Also, to stay on topic, I can't wait to hear the royal fountains going as I pass the turnstyles to get in.

I can't wait til' I'm driving on 71 and out of no where I see the Eiffel Tower, Drop Tower, Son of Beast, EXtreme Skyflyer, and of course Diamondback!

That happened to me just yesterday. Of course, I'm close enough that I can choose exactly when to let that happen to me!

I can't wait to get there in April, go to the height check board and see if GatorGirl has hit the 40" mark over the winter. That would open up Danny Phantom Flyers, Fairly Odd Coaster, Viking Fury and Snowy River Rampage. It also opens up Coolangatta Racer & Sydney Sidewinder, but she's not ready for those last two yet!

Oh yeah, and I can't wait for that snake thingy that chased all the swans away from the lake...

Enjoy 7-1.

Terpy, who will be four rows ahead of you...floating away behind those restraints! :)

So there's a better seat than the front of the last car? I need the leg room but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I still have to figure out the whole numbering system.

The seat I was referring to is the front of car five...aka 5-1. It is the seat around which Mr. Toomer designed his coasters, and is by far the smoothest and has floating (not ejector) airtime. I much prefer ejector air on most coasters, but not so on most Arrows, given the sudden transitions and potential for head banging.

Enjoy 7-1.

Terpy, who will be four rows ahead of you...floating away behind those restraints! :)

So there's a better seat than the front of the last car? I need the leg room but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I still have to figure out the whole numbering system.

The first number is the number of the car, the second one is the number of the row. If you want leg room, I found the front row the roomiest.

I cant wait to run to The Beast and have that sweet smell of the oil on the chain and hear that oh so familiar Roar that the big daddy has provided us for many years.

I didn't think anyone else enjoyed The Beast's chain oil. It's one of my favorite scents.