MESSAGE FROM UNDER THE BLACK HAT

BoddaH1994

Best early Christmas Present EVER!!!! Where do we get the tickets? Count me in!!

All in due time.... all in due time...

I am adding "To be more patient" to my list of New Year's Resolutions :)

Happy Holidays everyone, and I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the end of January!

Also, a special thanks to everyone who is making this happen!

I doubt we'd be able to go, I never get to go to the KIC events...

Why's that? You're more than welcome to attend, and the events are always a blast!

I'm not really sure why...

KIC Day 1: My mom took off the wrong days so we couldn't go.

KIC The Second Coming: I had no ride, and by the time I got one, it the day after they stopped selling tickets.

It's weird cause I go to other coaster events, such as Fall Freakout and Coaster Mania, but never KIC days.... I do know that I will get to go to them once i get to drive (I turn 16 April 16th.)

I doubt we'd be able to go, I never get to go to the KIC events...

Why's that? You're more than welcome to attend, and the events are always a blast!

I'm not really sure why...

KIC Day 1: My mom took off the wrong days so we couldn't go.

KIC The Second Coming: I had no ride, and by the time I got one, it the day after they stopped selling tickets.

It's weird cause I go to other coaster events, such as Fall Freakout and Coaster Mania, but never KIC days.... I do know that I will get to go to them once i get to drive (I turn 16 April 16th.)

All in due time, young grasshopper. Just think, the first KIC even was last year, and this is only the beginning! Your window of more fun is about to open.

This is gonna be awesome!

It speaks volumes how geeky we all must be that we are thrilled to walk through a park that's closed to see a ride that is still being built! (I can't wait!!!)

They said tour the park in offseason rehab, which means we'll have the oppertunity to see things no normal guest will ever see, and Diamondback should be done trackwork wise and it's station should be pretty done by then.