Kings Island Central Will Help You Drive Those Offseason Blues Away (Sold Out!), Diamondback Construction & More!

We would like to thank everyone who purchased tickets to the KICentral Offseason Blues Party! Due to the overwhelming demand, tickets are now officially SOLD OUT. Please keep yourself tuned into the KICentral for the latest information about what will certainly be a very memorable event!!

There's nothing like seeing Diamondback for yourself, but you don't have to wait until January to take a glimpse at this 230' steel monster! KICentral has added photos of the newly-completed third drop as well as the construction of the over-banked turn Click here to see the latest Diamondback Construction photos!

Do you want the latest information sent directly to your cell phone? Sign up for KICentral's official mobile club and receive text alerts with the latest news and information about Kings Island! Signing up is fast and free! Click here for more information about KICentral's official mobile club!

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? It doesn't matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only $6.00, what an INCREDIBLE bargain. I just purchased my ticket...see everyone there!

If anything, $6.00 for a (mostly?) all you can eat LaRosa's buffet is quite the deal!!

We're thinking about straying away from pizza this year. We're open for suggestions!!

What about Skyline?? I mean, they hooked it up for the eating contest!

(even though Gold Star is my fav)

Only $6.00, what an INCREDIBLE bargain. I just purchased my ticket...see everyone there!

If anything, $6.00 for a (mostly?) all you can eat LaRosa's buffet is quite the deal!!

We're thinking about straying away from pizza this year. We're open for suggestions!!

What about Skyline?? I mean, they hooked it up for the eating contest!

(even though Gold Star is my fav)

Ok, you're now not invited. :D

Personally I don't care if there is even any food...the tours are plenty for me...with that said, just snacks like maybe cookies, cake or maybe cold sandwiches. (I would say that Skyline would be my least favorite choice...I eat hotdogs about 4-5 times a week...and I still dislike theirs!)

Maybe you should start a poll.

P.S. Nice to see you're coming iChase!

Personally I don't care if there is even any food...the tours are plenty for me...with that said, just snacks like maybe cookies, cake or maybe cold sandwiches. (I would say that Skyline would be my least favorite choice...I eat hotdogs about 4-5 times a week...and I still dislike theirs!)

Maybe you should start a poll.

P.S. Nice to see you're coming iChase!

It'll be more than snacks. It'll be actual food. We're just deciding what food at this point.

Make sure if you are paying by paypal to put the name of those attending in the "Special Instructions for the Seller" link. If you don't, than the name will be under the PayPal name. (This only applies to people using their parents/likewise accounts.)