Kings Island Central Will Help You Drive Those Offseason Blues Away (Sold Out!), Diamondback Construction & More!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only $6.00, what an INCREDIBLE bargain. I just purchased my ticket...see everyone there!

If anything, $6.00 for a (mostly?) all you can eat LaRosa's buffet is quite the deal!!

We're thinking about straying away from pizza this year. We're open for suggestions!!

As long as they don't serve food from Oscars!! :lol:

Do you think all spots will be filled by next week? The earliest we can get our money in is next week.

Excellent question. I'll know later on this week what will be happening with my girlfriend going or not going. How "limited" are the spots?

Do you think all spots will be filled by next week? The earliest we can get our money in is next week.

Excellent question. I'll know later on this week what will be happening with my girlfriend going or not going. How "limited" are the spots?

Limited amount and going quickly!!!

Personally I don't care if there is even any food...the tours are plenty for me...with that said, just snacks like maybe cookies, cake or maybe cold sandwiches. (I would say that Skyline would be my least favorite choice...I eat hotdogs about 4-5 times a week...and I still dislike theirs!)

Maybe you should start a poll.

P.S. Nice to see you're coming iChase!

Likewise! I'm looking forward to seeing you again!

Limited to 75 and going quickly!!!

I would assume Paypal would stop sales once that number has been attained? At the latest, I'll get my ticket Friday, I should be ok, no?

I was going to mail my payment today because I don't have PayPal.

..but I worked 7-3, the post office closed at noon, it's not open tomorrow, and I have no stamps. So I will be mailing my check Friday afternoon after work.

Hopefully by the time my letter reaches its destination, the capacity won't be full. I will be extremely disappointed if it is, and I don't have much hope because it seems the spots are going fast.

:(