Kings Island Central Will Help You Drive Those Offseason Blues Away (Sold Out!), Diamondback Construction & More!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the plan right now is to have everyone enter through the employee entrance and park in VIP parking.

I have no idea where those are. :(

The employee entrance to the parking lot is that access road directly across from Sunoco and adjacent to Boomerang Bay. There is a sign in front of the entrance that tells you which exit off of that access road to take for deliveries, associate parking etc. Just pick the correct lane and follow that until you see the V.I.P. parking area. Not to mention you will see the mods cars!

The employee entrance to the parking lot is that access road directly across from Sunoco and adjacent to Boomerang Bay. There is a sign in front of the entrance that tells you which exit off of that access road to take for deliveries, associate parking etc. Just pick the correct lane and follow that until you see the V.I.P. parking area. Not to mention you will see the mods cars!

Just the answer I was looking for. This is my first KIC event so I want to make sure I don't miss ANYTHING.

^^ All i can say is that you are gonna have a blast! Not only do you get a Diamondback tour but you also get to go to the park in the winter, see the rides in rehab, and also get to sit and eat in the International Restaurant which offers a great view of International Street. This event is filled with many fun events that will certainly make your day. Also, as many have said before me, even if you were not able to come to the event dont get bummed out and think you are missing everything as there will be many, many PTR as well as photos from the KIC staff so it will be almost like you were actually at the event.

even if you were not able to come to the event dont get bummed out and think you are missing everything as there will be many, many PTR as well as photos from the KIC staff so it will be almost like you were actually at the event.

If (God forbid) something happens to my car, I'll steal my brother's car. Or I'll get a ride if I have to. I will be there.

^^ All i can say is that you are gonna have a blast! Not only do you get a Diamondback tour but you also get to go to the park in the winter, see the rides in rehab, and also get to sit and eat in the International Restaurant which offers a great view of International Street. This event is filled with many fun events that will certainly make your day. Also, as many have said before me, even if you were not able to come to the event dont get bummed out and think you are missing everything as there will be many, many PTR as well as photos from the KIC staff so it will be almost like you were actually at the event.

Not to mention that I've been planning a special PTR for this event. Nothing earth-shattering, but it'll be a fun read. (I hope)

Speaking of the "VIP" lot, who in fact parks there? Before all you wisearses say "VIPs", I was just thinking that it would be nearly empty most days, no?

Just a curious thought but unless I am horribly mistaken I thought I made a post here about if there would be a webcam broadcast of the party because someone mentioned it. Perhaps it was in a different topic... but I was sure I posted it here.

My mistake if it was.

There will not be a webcam broadcast of the party (unless the mods are planning that and haven't mentioned it yet).

What pkiruler was talking about in this post that you're referring to:

I WILL NOT be there for the blues party Sniff Sniff but i will be watchin over someway or another i will look for you guys on the webcam.
was that he would be looking for us on the webcam at kiDiamondback.com during our DB construction site tour.

Two unwanted tickets for sale!

I signed up for the event and later realized that I couldn't make it, so I am selling two tickets for the original price of $6.00 a piece. Please private message me if you are interested and I will sell the tickets to the first two people who message me, or the just first person if said person wants both tickets. I will give details on the payment through PM.