Sign in to follow this  
BoddaH1994

Kings Island Central Will Help You Drive Those Offseason Blues Away (Sold Out!), Diamondback Construction & More!

If we send in the money via mail/flier, will we be automatically updated when it is recieved? (By this, I could put 'beastfan26' next to 'Jordan Hill', and you could PM me saying it was recieved)

Yes.

Only $6.00, what an INCREDIBLE bargain. I just purchased my ticket...see everyone there!

If anything, $6.00 for a (mostly?) all you can eat LaRosa's buffet is quite the deal!!

We're thinking about straying away from pizza this year. We're open for suggestions!!

As long as they don't serve food from Oscars!! :lol:

Do you think all spots will be filled by next week? The earliest we can get our money in is next week.

Excellent question. I'll know later on this week what will be happening with my girlfriend going or not going. How "limited" are the spots?

Do you think all spots will be filled by next week? The earliest we can get our money in is next week.

Excellent question. I'll know later on this week what will be happening with my girlfriend going or not going. How "limited" are the spots?

Limited amount and going quickly!!!

Personally I don't care if there is even any food...the tours are plenty for me...with that said, just snacks like maybe cookies, cake or maybe cold sandwiches. (I would say that Skyline would be my least favorite choice...I eat hotdogs about 4-5 times a week...and I still dislike theirs!)

Maybe you should start a poll.

P.S. Nice to see you're coming iChase!

Likewise! I'm looking forward to seeing you again!

Limited to 75 and going quickly!!!

I would assume Paypal would stop sales once that number has been attained? At the latest, I'll get my ticket Friday, I should be ok, no?

how many spots are left out of the 75? Hopefully Ashers and I will be able to attend! It will be awesome to see some KIC members, and the whole park in winter rehab! This will be both of our first Kings Island events!!

I was going to mail my payment today because I don't have PayPal.

..but I worked 7-3, the post office closed at noon, it's not open tomorrow, and I have no stamps. So I will be mailing my check Friday afternoon after work.

Hopefully by the time my letter reaches its destination, the capacity won't be full. I will be extremely disappointed if it is, and I don't have much hope because it seems the spots are going fast.

:(