Kings Island Central Will Help You Drive Those Offseason Blues Away (Sold Out!), Diamondback Construction & More!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has two too many tickets I would love to buy them from you. Like I said just heard about it today and it was already sold out. I don't check the forum too much any more.

Been keeping tabs on the diamond back via the Kings Island webpage. Looks great. My husband is really excited about it and looking forward to riding it.

Guest TombraiderTy
Is the even still fine?

Is the even still fine...is the even still fine? He puzzed and he puzzed 'til his puzzler was sore...then standbyme thought of something he hadn't before...maybe, just maybe even was event!

standbyme, you just made my day :lol:

The weather is looking good for 31st :) Its going to be around 41°F out and Partly Cloudy with Precipitation 10% Looking good for the day before as well :)

41? :blink: I havn't heard anything over 33!

Hey i just have one request. Can somebody get me a picture of Drop Tower please? I am in denial being away from my baby so much so i need a picture to refresh my mind. Thanks!

WILL DO! You could check out one of my dozens of PTRs on here though.....

Is the even still fine?

Is the even still fine...is the even still fine? He puzzed and he puzzed 'til his puzzler was sore...then standbyme thought of something he hadn't before...maybe, just maybe even was event!

I Love it! You just made my morning.

Officially 11.5 inches of snow recorded here.

5.5 inches of snow, .75 inches of ice, then another 5.5 inches of snow here. And yet, we've never lost power!!!!!!

But the weather could hinder the length of the park tour. Hope it goes great for everyone.

Jackson, who can only imagine driving down that ravine with that slushy mess underneath...

We had 2" snow, 1.5" ice, 10" snow and .5" ice on the top. It made for a giant mess. Took me an hour to clean off my car yesterday, and 3 hours to clear most of the driveway. I gave up on the last 10 feet of ice, I was too tired to keep breaking it with the shovel and just threw some salt on it.

The forecast for Saturday keeps changing. I've seen it as high as 40° but now it's down to 27!!!! C'mon weather. Cooperate here!

It looks like Saturday is going to be book-ended by snow and rain, so hopefully that does not change by Saturday. I too, have seen temps as high as 41 for Saturday, and at last glance as low as 25. Monday looks to be a nasty storm again, too early to tell, but it should get here early next week if all holds up!