Should I go back.

DegenRider

I recived my rehire packet from PKI today. I was thinking about it and quite frankly when I left I hated the place anyways. I have been back as a guest and its spark hasn't left but I am not sure if I should go ahead and return. I was a rides person and I worked on Son of Beast. I think I might go someplace less hetic I dunno. I figured I would ask an opinion.

I am also sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Actually i think there are quite a few Ex-PKI associates who post here (like me :P). I got mine in the mail for merch. I might give it one more year, ONLY if they let me have an asst. sup position by the time full season rolls around. It's really all on how you feel about going back. I went back for a second season just for the heck of it and now i have a purpose and that purpose is the reason i want to go back. If it doesn't happen, then sayanora PKI.

If you do decide to go back and change departments, choose wisely. You might not know what you're getting yourself into.

~Shadow~