Worst Experience with a PKI Worker

Return of D

Got in a fight with two. Ill tell the story...

It was this year during featFest and we my group was waiting for the WEBN Celebrity Slaughter show. These two temp workers had cut in frount of us. I told my friend that hey this group just cut in frount of us. Well these two workers had brought two friends with them. One was acting like a pimp that had a fake white fur coat. The sight of him just made me laugh :lol: . And three other gals that looked like prostitutes.

Well the wannabe pimp heard me and told his group it. He said, "Hey this m**********r says we just cut them." So than this scranny guy comes over and says, "Hey we work here, come here (I forget her name). This other girl comes over and the guys says, "We work here (he pulls out his temp. worker nametag) and in the event of a ride breakdown, we may go to the frount of the line to help." He shows me his card and this was his first weekend on the job. He was in FOOD Dept! He continued "And since we work here we are allow to bring two friends to the park whenever we want. Now in my head I'm thinking he smuggled them in.

I said, "Well according to your temp. employee card it says your in the food dept. Plus if a ride broke down the most you will be doing is wheeling your cart over to the exit. AND this is only a show that nobody has even been allow in the theater yet!" I was only acting mad but in my mind I'm laughing untill I get a headake.

He and his group got out of line and started playing on a nearby scale (one of those big guess your weight scales). I turned around and my group is like silent so I burst out in laughter. :lol: "Good times" I said.

To add on to this the girl worker pulled here temp. employee ID out of a pack a marbral lights. And she was smoking in a line. (Breaking rules). When they walked away I yelled "Later wanna be pimp!" Than he flicked me off. Just adding to my laughter. :lol: GOOD TIMES :lol:

Hope you enjoyed the story!

Note about temps. They suck. We only get them cause we can't get enough volunteer groups to help out so we call these temp agency in Middletown and Cincy and they send us the slummiest people who can't understand the "wardrobe request" we give them. They always think cause they get to work in the park for a day they are god and can do anything. I've sent many of temps home cause I didn't like their appearance and wouldn't let them work in my stand, or I would send them to other stands to keep them from ****ing me off.

Not saying all temps are bad. Just the ones we always get.