Beast 25th Anniversary

faceofbeast

Well, since it opened on April 14, 1979...most would say April 14, 2009! And the park won't be open yet.

is that the day that it first ran or just the first day it was open to the public?

That's the day it opened to the public...and that is the day that most would say that thirty years later, the coaster would be thirty years old.

At the time I posted it, they both worked! Go figure. I guess it has since been removed in those very few minutes...

Try this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=72...+roller+coaster

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?...t=0&start=0

Again, post 11.

If that fails, search the forums for: +Beast +Anniversary look for The Beast 25th Anniversary and read the thread, post 11.

You can also go to http://video.google.com and type in The Beast 25 in the search box.

Also, keep trying the first links, I just tried them again...first they didn't work, then they did. Not all links work ALL the time.

Becoming? Don has ALWAYS been a huge part of Kings Island, which is doubtless a part of why he became an even bigger part of Kings Island. I daresay I bet at least one future general manager and president, marketing director and operations manager are each posting at this site on a regular basis.

true...lol...i guess you could see it coming if you think about it...

Becoming? Don has ALWAYS been a huge part of Kings Island, which is doubtless a part of why he became an even bigger part of Kings Island. I daresay I bet at least one future general manager and president, marketing director and operations manager are each posting at this site on a regular basis.

You know that makes the most sense of anything anyone has EVER said here Terp. Thanks.

I think it is like this. We are a community, perhaps even some of us one day might want to have a role in things at KI. But at any rate, I have noticed this...

We all have our good days and bad days. Sometimes we all get peeved about things. There are disagreements but also resolutions.

It's just like a company, only the people on this site are here for the love of it. I'm sure the KI staff and CF get pleasure out of helping people too. But you know as they say business before pleasure. With us it is simply pleasure because we aren't in it. It could vary greatly what the future may hold but for now, we remain the staple of what Kings Island is about. Having fun and being together.

So then I think it is good that we don't always agree... it's good that we have some difficulties and have to come to understandings and middle ground. Heck, that makes us more human, we grow through it.

I'm just so glad that even when things get heated, everyone does their best to remain a community. Thank you to all of you. Especially in the face of adversity and I respect that very deeply and sincerely.

Happy Birthday to my favorite roller coaster in the US! I LOVE YOU! Nothing will ever waiver my heart from the passion I feel every time I ride it. And a good friend of mine whom had her friend pass away always asked me to do one thing. Ride it for Robby once each time I go. We screamed out his name in the helixes and drops. He apparently loved that ride and for me... that a ride of all things could make someone's life a little brighter... that is something important that we are doing. Even though I didn't know him. I respect her wishes and in her absence scream it out on my first ride. I guess I'm just weird.

I would love one day to either work in or even operate a theme park. But I have come to see it's no small potatoes. I'm sure things in the CEOs offices get crazy, the park operators, everyone works really hard to maintain their post. But even with the differences in these different things, there are no small parts.

Thanks to anyone who has ever worked at Kings Island, works there now or will work there. Keep your heads held up and strive to make things better for all the parts of the whole. That is stability. I know, I have the ethics of some east Asian... but I like to keep it old school. It's what has kept me coming back for years.

Sorry... I went on a tangent there.

I LOVE The Beast! WOOO HOOO! Get CRAZY! = P

You know that makes the most sense of anything anyone has EVER said here Terp. Thanks.

I think it is like this. We are a community, perhaps even some of us one day might want to have a role in things at KI. But at any rate, I have noticed this...

We all have our good days and bad days. Sometimes we all get peeved about things. There are disagreements but also resolutions.

It's just like a company, only the people on this site are here for the love of it. I'm sure the KI staff and CF get pleasure out of helping people too. But you know as they say business before pleasure. With us it is simply pleasure because we aren't in it. It could vary greatly what the future may hold but for now, we remain the staple of what Kings Island is about. Having fun and being together.

So then I think it is good that we don't always agree... it's good that we have some difficulties and have to come to understandings and middle ground. Heck, that makes us more human, we grow through it.

I'm just so glad that even when things get heated, everyone does their best to remain a community. Thank you to all of you. Especially in the face of adversity and I respect that very deeply and sincerely.

Happy Birthday to my favorite roller coaster in the US! I LOVE YOU! Nothing will ever waiver my heart from the passion I feel every time I ride it. And a good friend of mine whom had her friend pass away always asked me to do one thing. Ride it for Robby once each time I go. We screamed out his name in the helixes and drops. He apparently loved that ride and for me... that a ride of all things could make someone's life a little brighter... that is something important that we are doing. Even though I didn't know him. I respect her wishes and in her absence scream it out on my first ride. I guess I'm just weird.

I would love one day to either work in or even operate a theme park. But I have come to see it's no small potatoes. I'm sure things in the CEOs offices get crazy, the park operators, everyone works really hard to maintain their post. But even with the differences in these different things, there are no small parts.

Thanks to anyone who has ever worked at Kings Island, works there now or will work there. Keep your heads held up and strive to make things better for all the parts of the whole. That is stability. I know, I have the ethics of some east Asian... but I like to keep it old school. It's what has kept me coming back for years.

Sorry... I went on a tangent there.

I LOVE The Beast! WOOO HOOO! Get CRAZY! = P

Hopefully you will run into me and my childen on the last Beast ride of the night sometime....:)