Funny/Stupid things you did at PKI

Dane

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just I was really glad PKI kept those little packets of Tylenol accessible! It hurt pretty bad, but it was also pretty funny at the time. I felt like a total moron. To make things worse, we were laughing so hard when we got off FOF, people thought we were a couple of fruitcakes or something.

I don't if you'd call this funny but last year I introduced my friend Kim (a lady who is 4'11) to my friend Ken (a guy who is 6'1) at PKI. They hit it off so well that they are talking about getting married. It would be funnier if he was 4'11 and she was 6'1 I guess.

Okay - if that's not funny, my wife and I always go to the Scooby Doo show and we don't have kids. Last year I volunteered to be the "bad guy" and was asked about my children. I felt like a dork telling the stage manager that I didn't have any (as of yet) - my wife and I are just maturely challenged. :D:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my friend were dumping ice water all over each other and when we went up to get water for about the 1000th glass the worker started yelling at the top of her lungs. After that my friend was about to dump the cup of water on me I ducked and the water hit a securtiy guard. LOL

Don't flame the post above me...

I was waiting for a friend on Sidewinder, WaterWorks. Well they didn't want to get there hair wet, so after 15 mins of watching people go down, they rode. Well right after I went down, I told them to lean forward when the hit the water. Well they forgot, and went under.

Guest theataris

You won't get whiplash on FOF if you hold your head forward, thats not what causes it. You knew that the train was going to launch, and therefore didn't relax your body, and you held yourself so as not to go back when the train went forward. Whiplash would occur when someone who wasnt expecting the launch didn't have their head against the seatback, and as such had their neck jerked when the train launches with all its intensity.

People do look at at you sort of strange while you are spinning around. One lady last year asked me if I escaped from an insane assilum!!! I told her that I have never been to a mental instatute before and spinning inhances the ride experience. I got into the train and as I came beack down though the station, I saw the lady spinning around in the line, It was so funny.When my ride was over, she could barely mack it to the train and she missed the train once or twice!!!LOL People these days!!! :D

I'm surprised noone said this, when your waiting in line for WipeOut beach and a bikini top pops off. :lol: One person that it happoned to didn't know it and were high-fiving people in line because she didn't mess up on launching.

• 2 months later...

well one time i on fof and they said put your head back on the seat well i done that and then i drop my house keys and i got them then fof blast off and my head was stuck down my friend try to help but his body was back on the seat and after thr ride i had to go to the frist aid center!

One time I was riding in the second last seat of Top Gun with my friend. I spit off the side in a part where there were high G's. I obviously didn't know the laws of science too well, lol. It hit the guy behind me in the back of the face but I didn't realize it. Then we got off the ride and the guy says something like, "I don't want to ride in the back of coasters anymore because I don't like getting spit on my face." Then he has his wife come over to me and I appologized. Said I didn't mean to get anyone. She said someone got 5 years in jail one time for spitting on someone off of a coaster. I really doubt that.

Actually it is illegal to spit off of a coaster (or any ride in the park for that matter) and yes, you can be arrested and prosecuted for it. I doubt anything like 5 years, but now a days with everyone worried about illnesses, spitting on someone can be dangerous. It isn't uncommon for a person that had been spit on to request a blood sample from the person that spit on them to test it.

I don't know if this is funny or stupid but last year, some friends and I went up to PKI. We were in Action Zone and one of my friends was thirsty so we went up to the bar (in between the go carts and where KK was) and we eached asked for a water. Well there was a lady nexst to me and she asked for like six waters. The person who was waiting on her got her the six waters and the lady went on her way. Well after the lady left the girl who waited on her started complaining about how many waters she had to serve today. I couldn't help it... I had to say something so I did. I told her that that is her job and she signed up to do so and she shouldn't complain. Next thing I know the girl waiting on me stopped filling my water and wouldn't give one to me and she started going on this big spew... I actually think she was trying to be flirty but they weren't hott so I wasn't about to play a long. I wanted my water. So in attempt to get it I told them that if they didn't give me the water I would tell my uncle Jeff and they would be fired. They were like Jeff who? And I told them Jeff Siebert. And they gave me my water right a way. LOL! That man isn't my uncle... heck I can't even spell his name but I got my water... good times.

That is kind of funny. I think that PKI should tell you that Tylenol is in First Aid instead of selling it.

You know, some merchandise people are nice enough to tell guests that they can get the stuff for free at First Aid. But then, I always go for the profit... Of course... I do... laugh.gif

Anyways perhaps the funniest thing that ever happened to me was one fateful day in midsummer. As I was coming back from break at Oscar's and and walking the path towards the old office, I was unsuspectingly drenched by a rider on the speed slide. My coworkers and associates found it so terribly funny when I walked back into our stockroom soaking wet, almost as funny as the people I went on break with.

That's sort of funny, but the funnier thing happened when I dressed up as the tin man for our merch olympics, that was most outlandish (and expensive) outfit anyone has seen me in. Too bad only the merchandise peeps saw me in that.

Edited by TraderJake

That's sort of funny, but the funnier thing happened when I dressed up as the tin man for our merch olympics, that was most outlandish (and expensive) outfit anyone has seen me in. Too bad only the merchandise peeps saw me in that.

The funniest thing I remember dealing with the merchandise department is when during the opening ceremonies of the olympics, the merch maintance team showed up to perform their song and one was dressed up as a dog. Merch Maintance then went on to sing "Who Let the Dogs Out." It was so funny. laugh.gif

well i didnt read all of this thread, so i dont know if anyone else has done this.... but when your in a long line for a ride, you scream out a common name like "HEY JOHN" and see how many people turn around... and if its someone close you start talking to them... ask them if they remember you... that kinda stuff... its a lot of fun, and it passes time in lines pretty quickly!

The funniest thing I remember dealing with the merchandise department is when during the opening ceremonies of the olympics, the merch maintance team showed up to perform their song and one was dressed up as a dog. Merch Maintance then went on to sing "Who Let the Dogs Out." It was so funny. laugh.gif

I remember both of those.. do either of you merch people remember the merch maintanince guy who dressed RuPaulish and sang "I want you to want me" ? Freaky as heck, but just as funny.. lol

~Shadow~